Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

New Class

This is a discussion on New Class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wait wtf. you live in toronto? me too aga Richmond Hill really. We have better air....
Page: 9

TunaFishyMe

wait wtf. you live in toronto? me too aga Richmond Hill really. We have better air.

Trii

where do you live in richmond hill ? h43r:

TunaFishyMe

Bayview and Hwy 7
    represent

Trii

major mackenzie and yonge

merchanter123

a character that looks like angelina jolie, and stuns people in there place like medusa for 10 seconds when gazed upon. has no attacks. only defence mechanisms like lightfeet, extra defence bonus x50%, stealth, etc. it can go stealth and can not be seen by any other class. when ever a non english language is written in chat or pm's it is translated to english. (orc included) and has 1 attack, an aoe that makes everyone bend over. ^^

tamarama

Originally posted by Dro
    a whore
    That's, what, Death by STD? Six months after you run across someone, your name scrolls up in CZ, "Whore has defeated blahblah" for like hours from all the people you infected.

Sort of the patient mans character.

Rofl yes! Toronto Your air > ours, oh well. My lungs have developed a coating of protection against the following:

- Pesticides
    - Flame retardants
    - PFC's
    - Mercury, lead

So it's fine, really. You should come sample our air though, if you don't feel like living or anything like that.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Trii
    Ahh, right next to the library.

Originally posted by merchanter123
    a character that looks like angelina jolie, and stuns people in there place like medusa for 10 seconds when gazed upon. has no attacks. only defence mechanisms like lightfeet, extra defence bonus x50%, stealth, etc. it can go stealth and can not be seen by any other class. when ever a non english language is written in chat or pm's it is translated to english. (orc included) and has 1 attack, an aoe that makes everyone bend over. ^^
    Haha a worthy addition. Man I'd love to see that class.

TunaFishyMe

lol. I actually at DavisVille right now. Working on Mount Pleasant. But that isnt really downtown downtown

Trii

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    Ahh, right next to the library.[/b]
    not really, kind of in between yonge and bayview

Well my confession is that I used to live on Jane and Finch a while back, and now currently live in Mississauga. I guess my parents wanted to go somewhere more calm, you know, away from all the machine gun fire. "Toronto" just looks cooler on the left near my avatar, and since I lived there for a long time, I figured what the hell!

TunaFishyMe

haha I went to Jamaica for a school trip (xD) and this Jamaican asked where I was from and I told him Toronto. His first response was, "Jane and Finch?" But yea. Missasauga isnt as entertaining are probably less corner street whores.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    haha I went to Jamaica for a school trip (xD) and this Jamaican asked where I was from and I told him Toronto. *His first response was, "Jane and Finch?" *But yea. *Missasauga isnt as entertaining are probably less corner street whores.
    ROFL! You serious? Ah, it all adds up. Mississauga is fun only if you have a lot of friends that are willing to go to Toronto with you, OR, if you just have friends in Toronto and visit them non stop. Other than that, the occasional house party and meh...

merchanter123

<3 represent sooooooo manyyyyyy canadianssssssssssssss <3333333

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast