Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

New class/race

This is a discussion on New class/race within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought about it before, and it would be nice to see a new class or even race in KO, ...
Page: 1

Rizzla

I thought about it before, and it would be nice to see a new class or even race in KO, i know it will prolly never come but still.

If you got to choose a new class to play or even put in a third race/nation what would it be? And you think it would work with 3 or 4 races/nations?

I myself would love to see a necromancer build for the mages, would be quite awsome.

J

The 3rd nation would throw the "balance" more off than it already is.

Richie

A 3rd nation of a completely different race that can choose which nation to side with at a certain lvl
    These chars would have their own map just 1 zone. But this zone can be a pk/exp zone.
    Upon coming to a certain lvl, lets say lvl 35, they then would have to choose which side (Karus or El Morad) that they live. This decision cannot be remade.
    Be nice to see them have their own type of skills. Like a mixture of different classes skills.

meh im go roll me a doob im thinking to much :/

HELL NO!

I'd love to have Dwarves ^_^
    A Dwarve Eslant, Dwarve maps with some sexy big dungeons in the mountains and I'd like one BIG zone pvp less where orks, humans and dwarves can exp together. This would be a zone for high lvls, with DS's as the noobiest mobs in the zone ^_^
    Dwarves should have their own type of armor and skills (including the animation). New dungeons would be just for farm purposes and a couple of bosses should be included, and it'd be a pk zone :P
    The dungeon should have quests too ^_^

CuriositY

A 3rd nation of a completely different race that can choose which nation to side with at a certain lvl
    These chars would have their own map just 1 zone. But this zone can be a pk/exp zone.
    Upon coming to a certain lvl, lets say lvl 35, they then would have to choose which side (Karus or El Morad) that they live. This decision cannot be remade.
    Be nice to see them have their own type of skills. Like a mixture of different classes skills.

meh im go roll me a doob im thinking to much :/[/b]
    This should be a good idea..

SmoQ

new class:Crafter

how the characters of new nation will look ?? =OOO

ET's?

Glader

like smurfs, taking Mgames' modelling skills into consideration

new class:Crafter [/b]
    Yea subclasses would be good too. I mean, chooseing between different types of crafting and master the ability. Like gemcuter, weaponsmithing, armorsmithing etc h34r:

new rase: turk ^^
    created by allah xD
    they arrived in this world to destroy this game xD
    classes:spammer,duper,trade spammer,kser
    j/k

seroius now, if they would make new naton i think that 80% of all players would go there xD and that wouldnt be good xD

I'd stay the nation I'm in just to fight all those players h34r:

Rizzla

I'd love to have Dwarves ^_^
    A Dwarve Eslant, Dwarve maps with some sexy big dungeons in the mountains and I'd like one BIG zone pvp less where orks, humans and dwarves can exp together. This would be a zone for high lvls, with DS's as the noobiest mobs in the zone ^_^
    Dwarves should have their own type of armor and skills (including the animation). New dungeons would be just for farm purposes and a couple of bosses should be included, and it'd be a pk zone :P
    The dungeon should have quests too ^_^[/b]
    would love to see dwarfs to, and to have more dungeons and not just plain grass/snow plains.
    and dwarfs should have their mithril (spell check) armor.

And pvp zones in dungeons sounds cool to, with more exp/items/boss quests.

SmoQ

Yea subclasses would be good too. I mean, chooseing between different types of crafting and master the ability. Like gemcuter, weaponsmithing, armorsmithing etc h34r:[/b]
    nd they must add more items to game
    materials for craft.
    maybe with this ppl can make more money

Hostibus

new rase: turk ^^
    created by allah xD
    they arrived in this world to destroy this game xD
    classes:spammer,duper,trade spammer,kser
    j/k[/b]
    sad but true xD

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast