Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New class/race

This is a discussion on New class/race within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hare Krishna would be nice h34r: h34r:...
Page: 4

Ripper_of_romania

Hare Krishna would be nice h34r: h34r:

Judas Iscariot

I think I missed the "new skills/ideas!" topic but might'swell

How about removing the explorer tree from the Rogue skill, modify all of the skills so that they're not crap, and make a class called "Thief" or something? Total support class that with one skill cancels one part of gear, like for example lvl 70 skill Weapon Cancelation, or maybe a aoe debuff at lvl 75 that nullifies weapon defence armors?

Another idea would be a Mage skillbar based entirely on statuses that doesn't really do direct damage, but could rather cast aoe poison (much stronger than other elements dot, but based on poison resists), or aoe "hyper swift" and something like an aoe "warp" that takes all characters and randomly transports them within a range

Banned

anyone noticed , the more expensions we get zones , items the more the game gets boring and dieing slowly?

chook

how bout they just give mages a real red ball with hp and def increase not this bs manna regen we have

as for ideas of a new races go play wow if u want dwafs and elfs etc

and for maps make ardream map same as normal cz or put bases oppisite each other on map it has

and make cz map the old cz map b4 rofd (or just bowl at least)

Azraim

i have noticed somes zones which don't exist yet on the map of adonis continent like mirnak forest or sth like that. May be they have plans to add new pvp zones or may be new race ( i don't believe it so much but why not^^).
    Mgames can make that but k2 are lazy for add theses

i have noticed somes zones which don't exist yet on the map of adonis continent like mirnak forest or sth like that. May be they have plans to add new pvp zones or may be new race ( i don't believe it so much but why not^^).
    Mgames can make that but k2 are lazy for add theses[/b]
    Thiers only 2 races on KRKO, So no, their not for another race.

I myself would love to see a necromancer build for the mages, would be quite awsome.[/b]
    +1 always thought that myself but im 100% sure it will never happen

DM:X

3rd race = new game, if they add 3rd race everything ingame should change

*new cz
    *new moradon
    *new nation zone/eslant etc
    *new dungoen
    *new bdw

every single thing should be changed if they add 3rd nation which will take long time

UnnamedByMazek

like smurfs, taking Mgames' modelling skills into consideration[/b]
    yeah smurfs will be good ^^

Banned

its will never happen coz k2 are lazy ass b1tches...
    they will have to change the pvp maps, delos , new characters , new maps of the nation and stuff....

Banned

The 3rd nation would throw the "balance" more off than it already is.[/b]
    Yea... 3rd nation would make it all better... Or even 4th nation maybe? Would be even better

Banned

i think that IF they will make another nation, they will have to make another nation (2 nations) for the pk maps..
    but as some one said.. its will be other game...

SilicoN

Would be nice if mages had a new nova called "Disconnecting Nova" and every time you get this nova on you you will get disconnected from the server ? :wub:

tommyleonghk

make a race which can control nature and mobs depending on their lvls like for ie lv1 control worms...lv30 control skeletons..lv50 control trolls...etc etc ^_^

Validating

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast