Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New class/race

This is a discussion on New class/race within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/b] clever tho :P...
Page: 5

Banned

[/b]
    clever tho :P

Banned

haha nice one
    but then the balance will be 5% orcs 5% huamans 90% turks

SilicoN

[/b]
    haha, that was a nice 1 :P

If u want more races...go play WoW.

Ripper_of_romania

Just split cz into gangs h34r:
    Red base for Rusian Mafia
    Blue base for japanese Mafia
    we got GGKO

PFC Senior Member

I thought about it before, and it would be nice to see a new class or even race in KO, i know it will prolly never come but still.

If you got to choose a new class to play or even put in a third race/nation what would it be? And you think it would work with 3 or 4 races/nations?

I myself would love to see a necromancer build for the mages, would be quite awsome.[/b]
    WOW ftw !

Tinkerplop

To much WOW and LINEAGE

Imagine KO with good graphics, and some actual interesting textures. That would be tight.

O_O

HenryHill

I thought about it before, and it would be nice to see a new class or even race in KO, i know it will prolly never come but still.

If you got to choose a new class to play or even put in a third race/nation what would it be? And you think it would work with 3 or 4 races/nations?

I myself would love to see a necromancer build for the mages, would be quite awsome.[/b]
    If u want to play a necromancer there is a game called world of warcraft you might want to check out.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

3 nations in cz would be interesting to try out. lol wonder how wars would be like with 3 nations

btw we all know this will never happen so keep out the flames or if you dont have anything better to post <_<

Havoc2

I&#39;m still sticking to my 3 - 4 team idea&#39;s when teleported to CZ you choose (red, blue, green, yellow) the targets name would have to change colors with it as well but it would be alot more simple. Even the monkeys could do it, add 3rd and 4th base and to change teams just leave CZ and come back. But keep the wars between orcs / humans. It wont happen but its better than adding a 3rd nation, and even a possibility in about 5 years.

Sahabi

True...

All of these topics and related ones about add new features/ races/ etc. really seem lika a;

Make KO more like WOW.

KO has good and bad points, WOW has good and bad points. So, I just play both

chimera2888

zzzzzzzzzzzz u want new races go play WOW
    the thing bout a new class would KINDA be cool
    but knowing k2 thed either make it to pwnage that no one could stop it/no point in being another class ><
    or theyd make it usless and no one ever wants to become it >.>
    so screw that opinion imo ^^
    i think they should just still keep focusing on new maps/better graphics/new skills/new items/higher lvl

Yeah but pretty much everything about other games is better then KO except the actual PVP system itself. Combo and innovative shit like that is the only thing that makes KO worth playing compared to other games

How sick would it be if the good aspects of like Lineage graphics WoW PvM and general gameplay and like KO pvp.

if only xD

OmegaXninja

HELL NO![/b]

lol yeaup i dont think it will be a good idea becuz its already off balanced the way it is

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast