Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

New class/race

This is a discussion on New class/race within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Might aswell be Turks v's normal people...
Page: 6

nathan16

Might aswell be Turks v's normal people

Or u could simply start playing wow or something similar... ur more likely to play something new that way :lol:

new nation is a nice idea but lots of problems will happen and lots of ppl gonna nt to that nation

but adding new chars would rock like a Female Orc Rogue or a mini Orc warrior or even a Femeale orc warrior that would be nice

also they must give sin a new type of dagger like knives for example or small swords cause its rly gay if some1 wears DD Talia and DD helmet u cant kill him so we need to changes daggers to knives for example and rape the opponent like warriors and prieists does the switch between spear to sword or club

nathan16

3 nations pking in the same area i dunno it would be different and feel different. could make things more fun but who knows we would have to find out.

Slide-EYE

i dont think any nation or char will come
    but would be interesting to have some scout or something like that

Based on fast moving and making traps ... with fast activating skills they can deactive enemies skills ( for example anti-duff, anti-stun, anti-slow and he will need to fastly click between them to save his ass ) making enemies desoriented when they chase u and u ll make something like copy for like 2 secs that will run other way to save u ...
    They will have the new type of weapons - Blades - something like Illidan has in W3 or Blades used in Sacred ...
    If they come from invisible they have some bonus - 10% faster , 5% stronger etc and they should have a bit lower dmg than normal sins without anything like bloody beast or so ...
    Scout
    Explorer / Trapper / Muter - explore same like sins have , trapper i said up there and Muter should have be same as Archer but with Throwing the daggers ... will get harder shot but slowed and also range ... able to fire 3 ( 80 lvl skill ) shots into same target ... also everyone who will take the risk that the enemy will go invisible for 1-2 secs ( the chance will be like 8% ) so the attacker may lost it !
    didnt have time to make it done at all so thats the pure idea which has a lot of defects

Do not flame it, Ty
    Slide-EYE

_DecapitatoR_

if there will be a new class, it will be overpowered, but of course you will have to pay a monthly fee for it.

there should be a new map's where all turkish ip's get teleported to that new map...

It would be the worst change ever >.<

Ripper_of_romania

Did you ever want to stalk some1 or an entire clan but never had the oportunity cuz same race or they too pussies to come arena ? This is your chance h34r: h34r:
    Add a new section to clan tab where are the enemy and ally clans from your same nation.
    If in team with an allied fellow you recieve an 5% exp boost
    In pvp areas you can attack an enemy fellow from same nation.If in team with one you cannot attack him.
    If an clan is enemy the name will be displayed as red and if allies as green
    That should make the game abit more chaotic and/or interesting h34r: h34r:

Carlund

would love to see dwarfs to, and to have more dungeons and not just plain grass/snow plains.
    and dwarfs should have their mithril (spell check) armor.

And pvp zones in dungeons sounds cool to, with more exp/items/boss quests.[/b]
    Dwarf ftw

jordan900

thinking about it you can always think of a LOOK for a new char but wat skills can one do that are not already in the game? only ones i can think of would over power the char

515saint

i think a new char for each nation:

alot of people said dwaf so maybe a drawf for human: has like club wepon skills liek a sin had dagger skills, has like aoe show effects like hits the ground for aoe scream, (these are just ideas ) also would be cool if he could liek thro explosive shit like in myth, the dwaf guy threw lil bombs etc

and for orc, maybe an undead or necro mancer guy that sumons like lil mobs to attack like low lvl u get like 1 or 2 hit lvl u can spawn all different typs like fire ice and light u could have 3 different typs of mobs and the higher skills the more u get of each one and each class of monster sumon has differ power like one has aoe effects or range effect one is melee and one is heal that heals ur party or all knights around u. (i duno just off top of my head)

BUT !

if u make a new class every one will want one and it will fuck the game royaly!

pehaps they could modify each class like 1 lil bit. eg rougs can thro daggers or spears like arros but spears, mages can have like wind or earth element that would be cool, priest could like touch lil boy skills ..... (priest already have a shit load of skills) warriors could have like leadership thing liek attack/def/hp buff on there party like roar in diablo i think it was where u scream and all the good guys around u get liek uber strong for 10 seconds or they could maby bind enemys not just mobs if you human bind an orc and they get tp to you like decent to a party member but an enemy

idk

this is all bit crazy the bests thing would be to just fix all bugs first then worry about makeing more in the future. still i liek the idea of new class on each nation but i think they best one of them all would be a crafter that uses shit to make armor and wepons would change the game alot but i think for the better, like rune scape how u farm ors and shit cept u probly would need to buy it or famr it from mobs and the higher lvl u are the better shit u can make, should never be able to make uniques tho. but i would love to see a some form of crafter even if u still use the anvil to make the shit and was like still basses on chances in short just like rune scape

well that wates liek a hr of my time at work so i guess ill get back to work now, or may keep reading forum ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456