DONT TRUST NIGHTSCRAW

This is a discussion on DONT TRUST NIGHTSCRAW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during ...
Page: 1

foshizzle

lured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the boss

shanttelimi

ban please.

bb off to wedding

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

*pulls out banstick*
    Aww, how I've missed you.
    *sheathes banstick*

Aba

*pulls out banstick*
    *sheathes banstick*[/b]
    rofl

kdoyle32

sweet

Melody

*pulls out banstick*
    *sheathes banstick*[/b]

would be funny if once you're banned your thing says Banned, or something funny.

tamachan

Who cares about a deruvish founder lol.. we lost Iron belt and we didnt do this kind of shit :P

lured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the bosslured monsters onto my healer during deruvish founder, killed my healer and took the boss[/b]
    wait wait, i didnt quite get that, so what happened? can u repeat that again pls?

wait wait, i didnt quite get that, so what happened? can u repeat that again pls?[/b]
    he sold him a bus for 25M when he thought it was 2.5M :S

Aba

wait wait, i didnt quite get that, so what happened? can u repeat that again pls?[/b]
    :lol:

he sold him a bus for 25M when he thought it was 2.5M :S[/b]
    :blink: