Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zealous

A New Come Back? Possibly?

This is a discussion on A New Come Back? Possibly? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So sense the exp prem is cut to only 40% boost... i dnt think we will be seeing many ppl ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default A New Come Back? Possibly?

So sense the exp prem is cut to only 40% boost...
    i dnt think we will be seeing many ppl xping from 70 and up. maybe a few but not awhole lot..

(Just my opinion so DO NOT HATE)

and also i think Cwest will make a come back. Ardream and Ronark Land Base will and should be more popular? (Possibly the rest of USKO for the turks and what not?)
    Do to the xp prem cut. i kno USKO went down for a bit and diablo 3 opened. but ive alrdy seen a few ppl come bak because diablo 3 wasnt as good as they thought. some ppl liked it and stayed and other came bak.(i did not play diablo3 i dnt really care for it and im dnt plan on trying it.)
    i think more and more ppl will come bak and cwest will be much more popular than it was before the Mgame/K2 transfer.
    or i can be totally wrong. and cwest/USKO will go to shit. and will close and then we will have the next best KO...
    which would be what? probably EUKO right?

There are many people playing usko and there are too much that came back cuz they hear that mgame will do the right things so the answer to your question is only can be answered by them xD

Perhaps, perhaps not.
    lFilthy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Too many servers in my opinion, why separate the ko player base into so many servers if there arent that many people in each server. If they combine them by 2 into 1, it would be pretty awesome. There would be more players in each server and therefore more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    Too many servers in my opinion, why separate the ko player base into so many servers if there arent that many people in each server. If they combine them by 2 into 1, it would be pretty awesome. There would be more players in each server and therefore more fun.
    that wouldnt be fear game.. like Ares server have mostly +10 or +21rev right now and C West have some +9 and couple +21rev.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    that wouldnt be fear game.. like Ares server have mostly +10 or +21rev right now and C West have some +9 and couple +21rev.
    What's the diff between +10 and +21 rev?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    What's the diff between +10 and +21 rev?
    The one is rebirthed and the other one isnt. Does that answer ur question `? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    totally right. it wont be a good idea to combine the servers.

Works for other games that fail to attract a new playerbase. JPKO did it pretty successfully, just gotta merge servers of a similar age i,e Ares, Diez, Beramus into one; Olympia, Girakon, Edana (I forget USKO servers, sorry). As game dwindles you can merge them even further, better to have a bit more competition.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    JPKO did it pretty successfully...
    Servers are still pretty dead, even worse than cw :/

Banned Regular Member

well merging servers sounds like a pretty good idea but then again.. it could be a total fail?
    and ya it would make servers more populated.. i like it.

but also when i logged cwest2 and it shows it about half full. i run thru moradon lufferson and all exp area's and eslant. i counted maybe 40ppl at the most? (didnt really count just guesstamated)
    so how it that really have full? is the max cap of a sever like 100 ppls?
    wtf?