Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new community?

This is a discussion on new community? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shall we make a new communite forum where people can sell char and buy char? sense this new patch we ...
Page: 1

ISeeYouPee

shall we make a new communite forum where people can sell char and buy char? sense this new patch we all know u can change country to where u are and its not as bad as some of these admins think? if u think its a good idea i have some friends that are good with forums and so on like pro not just good and they can hook me up it will cost but oh well its fun and community ofcourse.
    i mean i and some friends will be watching for people and the ip's and ban scammers ext...
    tell me if good idea or not?
    this came in my head sense every topic gets locked as soon as pc topic is up!
    i mean if ko4life is fine with this :S

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I don't think that Ko4life would have anything to do with it. The thing you need to do is to ask them if its okay to promote such a website on Ko4life so people could do that. It's seems that they don't want any part in account trading/selling, but I could be wrong.

Banned

perfect idea...more chances for new scammers

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

shall we make a new communite forum where people can sell char and buy char? sense this new patch we all know u can change country to where u are and its not as bad as some of these admins think? if u think its a good idea i have some friends that are good with forums and so on like pro not just good and they can hook me up it will cost but oh well its fun and community ofcourse.
    i mean i and some friends will be watching for people and the ip's and ban scammers ext...
    tell me if good idea or not?
    this came in my head sense every topic gets locked as soon as pc topic is up![/b]
    the_guardian please read if ko4life is up to it they could give a list of banned ips. i dont know if thats hard to do or not

Banned

perfect idea...more chances for new scammers[/b]
    Having no freedom so they can't take away freedom isn't the right answer.
    Try to apply that logic to this situation. Care to continue to back your assertion?

I am 100% positive untill the whole country IP thing is fixed KO4life wont allow people to sell their accounts. You can still do it privately though.

ISeeYouPee

so its people that get scammed...if u use western union u are fine
    anyways what i am trying to say it aht u can get scammed on these forums just as much

so its people that get scammed...if u use western union u are fine
    anyways what i am trying to say it aht u can get scammed on these forums just as much[/b]
    But this way is easier to get scammed since people can just say "Oh it was the country IP thing..."

sexy Owa

the account transactions have been halted for a reason, not because some "admins" think its a bad idea but for the safety of each and every market. the opportunities for somebody to scam an account have trippled due to that patch, that is the main factor in why they are closed on sight. its not for personal enjoyment, but for the good of the forums, more importantly the people in it.

ISeeYouPee

the account transactions have been halted for a reason, not because some "admins" think its a bad idea but for the safety of each and every market. the opportunities for somebody to scam an account have trippled due to that patch, that is the main factor in why they are closed on sight. its not for personal enjoyment, but for the good of the forums, more importantly the people in it.[/b]
    but how can u go wrong if person u are trading waits for u to trade country so he can log then u give him all info he gives u money and so on..?

sexy Owa

but how can u go wrong if person u are trading waits for u to trade country so he can log then u give him all info he gives u money and so on..?[/b]
    the former owner of an account has all of its information, they do not need to log onto that account on the knight online forum to seek support for it. simply making a 3 free day bronze brand new account they can submit for the country to be changed or secured upon presenting the information that was their own. they say its a one time emergancy change, but that is not true. if you speak to the right person in the right way you can always make some progress, and that progress can be used to scam.

Ezquerra

the problem with this is that you can't check character at least cause you can't log due ip problems so the seller can give you chicken account, thats one of the risk on that kind of business

ISeeYouPee

the problem with this is that you can't check character at least cause you can't log due ip problems so the seller can give you chicken account, thats one of the risk on that kind of business[/b]
    thats why u wait till u can log?
    rofl

sexy Owa

there is no use arguing for this rule to be changed, we do not lock them for personal enjoyment. there is a reason, and it should be respected as the reason is for the safety of fellow ko4life members. make a new forum if you want nobody can stop you, but there is no doubt allowing character transactions will double maybe triple the number of scam attempts. cheers

Ezquerra

there is no use arguing for this rule to be changed, we do not lock them for personal enjoyment. there is a reason, and it should be respected as the reason is for the safety of fellow ko4life members. make a new forum if you want nobody can stop you, but there is no doubt allowing character transactions will double maybe triple the number of scam attempts. cheers[/b]
    support that argument for far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast