Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new community?

This is a discussion on new community? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you wish to go make your own forums so that you can buy/sell characters I'm sure the rest of ...
Page: 2

If you wish to go make your own forums so that you can buy/sell characters I'm sure the rest of the admins/mods will agree when I say goodluck to you. However if you had bothered reading the other posts about the char selling/buying on these forums, you would know that we will allow it to be done again once the IP change feature has been added to MYKOL (part of the website where you log into your account to change pw/submit support tickets etc.). Until then, there's just too many risks involved with buying accounts at this time (not so risky for sellers).

Banned Senior Member

the_guardian please read if ko4life is up to it they could give a list of banned ips. i dont know if thats hard to do or not[/b]
    This is our IP ban list ( not account ban list )

Have fun copy pasting each one of those manually

But like BFD said, if those wish, then g/l to you but for the time being we still aren't allowing account selling here, and it doesnt seem to have hurt the forum much

ISeeYouPee

:S but there is people that like i trust selling accounts and know they wont scam and they get their topic deleted as soon as they put P/C

:S but there is people that like i trust selling accounts and know they wont scam and they get their topic deleted as soon as they put P/C[/b]
    Do you want to buy the acc or are they just your friends? If you want to buy the acc just pm/msn them and make a deal.c

cama

why the topic? just go make it <_< dont come crying when u and ur friends are blamed for all the scams

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ya not meny people will go for it

it will just be a waste of money

:P

why the topic? just go make it <_< dont come crying when u and ur friends are blamed for all the scams[/b]

trying to gather fools/idiots for more sca... i mean money

DeathInTheNight

thats why u wait till u can log?
    rofl[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t matter.
    If you can supply K2 with the bank records or however you bought prem, then you have the power.
    Say I buy an account from someone in Italy and change the country to England (just an example).
    The Italian guy if he has statements can just contact K2, show proof that he is the 1st owner with uptodate paperwork, and get the account changed back to Italy. This way there isn&#39;t a damn thing you can do about it, even if you know the id/pw to the account, because the ip is different to what K2 has on record.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This thread will not go any where plain and simple.

We don&#39;t support account trades at the moment and will not allow them untill changes can be made via the MYKOL page.

We will not give out the ip list because it&#39;s our moral dutie to keep people ip&#39;s out of public view and the volume of them is insain to say the least.

You will not get any support or advertisment from us ( we don&#39;t help any other forums ) .

You do this , you do it alone and you will have to take the same risks we have to by running a market section.

Best of luck to you , just hope you know the size of the job your planning on taking on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12