Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New content?!!

This is a discussion on New content?!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I've been looking around on all the Asian knight online websites trying to figure out if they have ...
Page: 1

Default New content?!!

Hey guys, I've been looking around on all the Asian knight online websites trying to figure out if they have any new content. Does anyone know of anything new being made? The whole new race addition was terrible... Would love too see new zones, redone zones, updated grafics ect.

Not really, anything they've messed with they've abandoned before finishing it/doing anything with it.

They had a blog post up a (long) while back mentioning something along the lines of UTC being the last expansion to (ever) be developed, so I guess Kingdom Online is their main focus these days.
    KRKO's really empty -- so much so they've removed the activity bars indicating how many are online (the game *is* a decade old now), so it's not especially surprising I guess.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    redone zones, updated grafics ect.
    That's like my dream that they fix BPs... I'm hopeful but it's never gonna happen.

I am playing Chinese KO for a year. Nothing to see any diffrence btw USKO as ghraphic or zones

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    I am playing Chinese KO for a year. Nothing to see any diffrence btw USKO as ghraphic or zones
    Chinese KO? never heard of that one. As far as i know there's only US/JAP/KR Knight Online, where can i find the chinese one?

portuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ftw!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Chinese KO? never heard of that one. As far as i know there's only US/JAP/KR Knight Online, where can i find the chinese one?

KO in china was lauched before USKO.

you can check by yourself here:

Mgame

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    That's like my dream that they fix BPs... I'm hopeful but it's never gonna happen.
    if there would be poll somwhere about fixing bp`s i would vote NO, just to piss off bryan xD

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    old players says its closed due to high activate on cheating. last year its relaunched. using koxp is not problem at exp or farm. really intersting most things same as usko.

old players says its closed due to high activate on cheating. last year its relaunched. using koxp is not problem at exp or farm. really intersting most things same as usko.

can you tell me where i can download it? i hate searching this retarded mgame's website

yeah it was shut down years ago due to cheating and tons of illegal items. But i didint know they reopened it.

client : http://update.iccgame.com/knight/cli...ightOnline.rar (use a download manager for faster. )
    You need a latency reducer for play. I use WTFast. (30days free) If you configure right you can play without latency.
    If you are a beginner the hardest way is getting account. You need Chinese ID and name. (some generators are working. use google )
    And most beginners cant pass Chinese capcha. It is really easy but i couldnt get account 1 week when i start I must show you as tutorial with pictures

haha they got their own parent care system support
    ICC GAME ????

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    haha they got their own parent care system support
    ICC GAME ????
    These players on that KO wauw, they're so bad haha

CHKO was closed a long time ago, thats what made all the fucking chinese people come to MYKO and fuck it up. =,=

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    CHKO was closed a long time ago, thats what made all the fucking chinese people come to MYKO and fuck it up. =,=
    its revenge time
    a screen of cz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast