Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New content?!!

This is a discussion on New content?!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, their website loads so slow for me.. I think if I ever download it I won't be able to ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Wow, their website loads so slow for me..
    I think if I ever download it I won't be able to play even

lol

Japko is actually wery good i heared, but there are rumors that its also simmiliar with usko (cheaters)

The GM's saying they are going to be 7/24 Active to block third party tool users, anyway I hope its getting betther in the future

Yah, I kind of figured that was the case. Sadly I think it would cost too much for them to make knight online 2 or something. It seem's they don't make enough money to start a new version... It really seems they have reached there limit with the current engine.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not really, anything they've messed with they've abandoned before finishing it/doing anything with it.

They had a blog post up a (long) while back mentioning something along the lines of UTC being the last expansion to (ever) be developed, so I guess Kingdom Online is their main focus these days.
    KRKO's really empty -- so much so they've removed the activity bars indicating how many are online (the game *is* a decade old now), so it's not especially surprising I guess.
    Yah, I kind of figured that was the case. Sadly I think it would cost too much for them to make knight online 2 or something. It seem's they don't make enough money to start a new version... It really seems they have reached there limit with the current engine.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    They did already; "Kingdom online". It's really... bad.

yeah i saw videos on youtube....it looks worse than the old diablo games

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    They did already; "Kingdom online". It's really... bad.
    Yah, as Respekt said.. It looks pretty bad. It's to bad. Never will we find a PVP system as good as knight online. Even thought combing was considered a glitch in the engine if I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    old players says its closed due to high activate on cheating. last year its relaunched. using koxp is not problem at exp or farm. really intersting most things same as usko.
    this game is japko? how can I play this ?

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    this game is japko? how can I play this ?
    its chinese ko. we will make a tutroial for play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12