Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just Wondering//Gm Corrupt?

This is a discussion on Just Wondering//Gm Corrupt? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can a GM Start a "Surpise" Castle Siege Legeally? Because Today Their was a "suprise" csw and we had no ...
Page: 1

EvieQueen

Can a GM Start a "Surpise" Castle Siege Legeally? Because Today Their was a "suprise" csw and we had no idea, and we lost castle, to me and all of my clannies its unfair and basically bullshit. Now if we knew this was going to happen we could've been ready to defend the cristal but we were not and like i said before its unfair and bullshit. My thought is that the clan that took it over had some kind of conversation with a GM to make one. I know this because many member's of that clan where offline about 90% of the time until today when the "suprise" csw began their whole clan was online. But I just want to know if anybody else knows if this is legeal or not :angry: :angry: .

its not legal

perfect time to NT then retake 1 week later.

RM also catapult bugged to win anyways.

tindall

A Gm can do what he wants when he wants.

Can a GM Start a "Surpise" Castle Siege Legeally? Because Today Their was a "suprise" csw and we had no idea, and we lost castle, to me and all of my clannies its unfair and basically bullshit. Now if we knew this was going to happen we could've been ready to defend the cristal but we were not and like i said before its unfair and bullshit. My thought is that the clan that took it over had some kind of conversation with a GM to make one. I know this because many member's of that clan where offline about 90% of the time until today when the "suprise" csw began their whole clan was online. But I just want to know if anybody else knows if this is legeal or not :angry: :angry: .[/b]
    oh shit your clan wasn't online to defend castle?

sort of like how rememberme couldn't be online (turkish ban) when insomnio took castle with 8 people?

how unfair!

lol @ assaultjr saying RM catapult bugs to INSOMNIO ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=173335&hl= )

hi. karma is a bitch.
    good day motherfucker

from what i remember there wasnt a command to start a csw unless they have implemented it ROFD

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

he made CSW today or what?

EvieQueen

he made CSW today or what?[/b]
    Yes he made one today

jadedknight11

can't see how thats legal... NO one would be ready for csw... except perhaps those people who have had prior knowledge of a "surprise" csw.

mrmagic2008

corrupt gm

The king. Senior Member

thats just not fair.

ROFL OWNED!!! just kidding man, that really sux-maybe a gm got paid off or something like that but i dont think thats allowed or ever been heard of b4 :S

GJ, you cunts deserved it.

EvieQueen

GJ, you cunts deserved it.[/b]
    hmm..What did we ever do to you? and do i know you?? :mellow: :mellow:

wraith86

its probably bugged, CSW used to be on wednesday mabye it got reset

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast