Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New damage to players!

This is a discussion on New damage to players! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know everyone hates it when you are attacking someone and they almost die, and they run away and heal ...
Page: 1

I know everyone hates it when you are attacking someone and they almost die, and they run away and heal themselves to full again or town it. What if you attack normal when facing someone, but if they turn their back on you and run your damage to them is increased by 25% or something like that.
    Opinions?

Hey cutie Senior Member

dont think its such a bright idea

because it would probably ruin pk by alooottt, lvl 80 warriors would totally rape anyone and everyone in sight, and the rouges or mages would hold no chance at all.
    the mages are there for running back and tping, and rouges are there jsut for running away :P so yeah my opinoun, i dont think i expressed it like i couldve though

tamachan

I know everyone hates it when you are attacking someone and they almost die, and they run away and heal themselves to full again or town it. What if you attack normal when facing someone, but if they turn their back on you and run your damage to them is increased by 25% or something like that.
    Opinions?[/b]
    no offence but thats crap... people might find a way to hack it or bug it and make it 250%... every new things added to the game always ended up being disabled and abused.

puplesk8er

ya not a good idea everyone will try and just try and attack someone from behind makes it pretty uneven

no offence but thats crap... people might find a way to hack it or bug it and make it 250%... every new things added to the game always ended up being disabled and abused.[/b]
    No need to get all angry. Also how can ppl hack the 25% damage thing???

thats stupid. if some1 is doing wsr or sr combo it looks like they're turning around when they're comboing and then whoever they're fighting gets 25% more damage -.-. and ko doesnt have any technology to do that kinda shit. what ur asking for is just plain stupid. and after playing ko for 3+ years i know that this will be bug abused somehow and every bugger will be doing 25% more damage than their supposed to.

a better idea would be getting nps if u get ksed on a kill. like if u do 75% damage or more on somebody and some faggot comes and ks u then u get 50% of the nps and the kser gets 50%.

If that was implemented, what about these lvl 80 sins who pop on critical point while in stealth and run up behind some mage in cz. Get spike normally for 1600 lets say, since your back is turned to that sin, that 1600 spike jumps up to 2k spike? Not to mention the rest of the skills on his bar.

Speed

lol i really doubt anything like this could be implemented on this game, like to recognize the enemy is facing you or giving you the back. just look at valve and team fortress 2, as a spy u can perform a backstab only when an oponent is in front of you but you can look at his back... and its soooo buggy they have a lot of problems with it... lets not talk about K2 xD

oldboy

lol good point good idea in theory but once u think about u realize its pretty stupid

If that was implemented, what about these lvl 80 sins who pop on critical point while in stealth and run up behind some mage in cz. Get spike normally for 1600 lets say, since your back is turned to that sin, that 1600 spike jumps up to 2k spike? Not to mention the rest of the skills on his bar.[/b]
    +1.. sins would own to much

Banned

Its an idea people calm down, most of you need to get out more. If you changed a few things it could work,but honestly just to many holes in it .

cama

wow an idea that would cause even MORE ks....i didnt think one was possible

agendas

i think its good idea but not 25% im thinking maybe 5-8% tops. the armor shud prolly be weaker on the back, and they do have the technology to do that there wud jus be too many bugs and abuse for it so in the end i say no dont do it but i wish it cud be done..... people jus have bad ethics
    ^
    l
    l
    l
    l
    DURKA

mrmagic2008

wow an idea that would cause even MORE ks....i didnt think one was possible[/b]

lol more ks
    yeah this idea not that great. nothing wrong with the damage now so no need to change it

PuppyDog

Opinions?[/b]
    is this a joke? that's the dumbest idea i've ever heard of...and you think K2 would be smart enough to design anything close to that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast