Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New damage to players!

This is a discussion on New damage to players! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warriors haves leg cut, scream, shock stun mages haves ice, stun priests haves duff rogues haves light feet so everything ...
Page: 2

warriors haves leg cut, scream, shock stun
    mages haves ice, stun
    priests haves duff
    rogues haves light feet

so everything is ok :P

Horrible.

Better idea would be take all defense armors even iron/glass/skelle uniques out of game :P

Sins would be ownage

is this a joke? that's the dumbest idea i've ever heard of...and you think K2 would be smart enough to design anything close to that?[/b]
    This is, just like you said, and idea. I never asked for K2 to implement this into the game. I wanted opinions on it, not people to be assholes and flame me for just thinking of an idea. So if you don't like this idea and you don't want to post anything nice, DON'T POST!

phillyfreak

If that was implemented, what about these lvl 80 sins who pop on critical point while in stealth and run up behind some mage in cz. Get spike normally for 1600 lets say, since your back is turned to that sin, that 1600 spike jumps up to 2k spike? Not to mention the rest of the skills on his bar.[/b]
    or like in WoW where you get honorable kills for when you are attacking someone and they die, even if you dont get the last hit.
    about running away thing... maybe make it so you cant use light feet if your balls are less than a certain size... :P

Hydr4

If they run and u hit them from behind u get a procent to daze the target wich will make them walk slow

warriorsPriest

or like in WoW where you get honorable kills for when you are attacking someone and they die, even if you dont get the last hit.
    about running away thing... maybe make it so you cant use light feet if your balls are less than a certain size... :P[/b]
    I think you got no idea of wow if you say this.. in warsongs you get honors if ppl kill someone just because they are in your party... not because you attacked them..

back to topic :: stupid idea <_<

hatamoto82

if u like these kinds of ideas go wow, they got plenty of such options like backstab, daze, hide and much more
    btw 80 lvl sin here its something like sins from wow, on 1 vs 1 with him during half of fight u re blind, striped of armour, u cannot target him etc. thats pretty anoying

first KO is far too laggy for something like that.

Also, think of mages and how often mages attack from behind even in party vs party situations, simply because of the set-up of the fight. And not only mages. Melee kills palyer A, then moves on to player B and because of where player B is standing, the melee comes from behind. In the end, the bonus would just be random.

On the other hand, what might fix this - at least for the priests that do it- is taking away complete healing. For the sins, I dont know. But their ac is low, they take a lot of dmg from mages, they are the only class you can use a single defense armour against. Lighfeet & minor is what balances them out. Run in-kill-run out.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Lets say: Some human rogue uses stealth and goes to orc base and wait till mages run to the bowl. Then he goes behind em and attack then from the back.

Useless imo.

Boyce

It would be like wow lol, the rogues would stealth and backstab people from behind for extra damage.

Banned

It would be great but its imbossible to great effect like that for K2

thats stupid. if some1 is doing wsr or sr combo it looks like they&#39;re turning around when they&#39;re comboing and then whoever they&#39;re fighting gets 25% more damage -.-. and ko doesnt have any technology to do that kinda shit. what ur asking for is just plain stupid. and after playing ko for 3+ years i know that this will be bug abused somehow and every bugger will be doing 25% more damage than their supposed to.

a better idea would be getting nps if u get ksed on a kill. like if u do 75% damage or more on somebody and some faggot comes and ks u then u get 50% of the nps and the kser gets 50%.[/b]
    that would be a good idea, I&#39;d like it to be like if you make 50% damage of the kill you get 50% of the NP, or if you did 99% of the total dmg on other dude you get 99% of the NP... that way you wouldnt get upset everytime you get KS&#39;d *_*

a sin hitting 4k a paper with spike, sure why not?

Kreeden

thats stupid. if some1 is doing wsr or sr combo it looks like they&#39;re turning around when they&#39;re comboing and then whoever they&#39;re fighting gets 25% more damage -.-. and ko doesnt have any technology to do that kinda shit. what ur asking for is just plain stupid. and after playing ko for 3+ years i know that this will be bug abused somehow and every bugger will be doing 25% more damage than their supposed to.

a better idea would be getting nps if u get ksed on a kill. like if u do 75% damage or more on somebody and some faggot comes and ks u then u get 50% of the nps and the kser gets 50%.[/b]
    Dayum, someone woke up wrong.

Other then that, yeah the thought was in the right place but I guarantee this wouldn&#39;t work out. What Trip said though is true. Finding a way of figuring out how much was done by one person verses another like bosses. Although, it could be hrd because of the amount of healing a person could do or get.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast