Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New damage to players!

This is a discussion on New damage to players! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Would be so gay, in 1vs1 people just running around trying to hit eachother in the back. Just make it ...
Page: 3

Would be so gay, in 1vs1 people just running around trying to hit eachother in the back.

Just make it impossible to town while someone is hitting on you.

a sin hitting 4k a paper with spike, sure why not?[/b]
    They already do that
    Also for you people saying, "Then everyone would just attack people from behind." Well then those people should turn around and fight like a man.

sux idea for me

best thing: Disable towning = all problems solved.

best thing that could happen in pk imo, is disabling debuffs in pvp or atleast giving them a cool down time of 3 minutes (since that's how long they last), you'd find out in a hurry how many of these "super pk parties" are actually complete shit when they don't have subside and torment being spammed on anything close to them.

VerHom

best thing that could happen in pk imo, is disabling debuffs in pvp or atleast giving them a cool down time of 3 minutes (since that's how long they last), you'd find out in a hurry how many of these "super pk parties" are actually complete shit when they don't have subside and torment being spammed on anything close to them.[/b]
    debuff coldown casting times are ok, maybe add a few more seconds. Cure time should be somewhere in the 10-15 range, thats plenty of time to kill someone. I think all priests are going to complain about this :P

sime217

ya lol, disable towning only in pvp areas; that would be SOOO good, its unimaginably good..

omg just think of all the kills..

Disabling town might just lead to all parties having a leecher mage in town just to tp them out, like the old leecher buffers.

/Town is there for a reason - it alows you not to even start fights you have no chance of winning. And that is good imo as it forces strong parties to still work for their NP rather than go around killing noobs. Also dont forget that once below 50% HP you cannot town - so its very tricky to use once in a fight. And for the same reason it does not affect the problem dicussed, namely ppl running away with very little HP left. Although I have to admit it probably would get rid of all the silly sins that spike scratch you for 500 dmg and then go "ooooooops" and town. Now that would be nice.

Disabling duffs on the other hand (although also not related to the problem discussed) or at least making it impossible to spam subside/malice/parasite continouously on a party of 8 might be more interesting. Maybe then we will no longer need a priest just to spam cures. Party cure, heal mage - party cure, party cure, heal other priest - party cure, heal myself. Rinse and repeat. It can get a tad boring.

Mooshoo

best thing that could happen in pk imo, is disabling debuffs in pvp or atleast giving them a cool down time of 3 minutes (since that's how long they last), you'd find out in a hurry how many of these "super pk parties" are actually complete shit when they don't have subside and torment being spammed on anything close to them.[/b]
    Ex-fucking-zactly. 80% of the time I die in pk is directly related to a debuff of some description. Not sure what it's like on other servers but on Manes in CZ it's extremely rare to run a whole buff out without getting a malice, torment or parasite on. I can take a fair belting because of my pvp gear, but with a malice on forget it, I get ass raped. And these cheesy ass rogues drive me up the wall when they running away from you because they know you they're gunna get a raptor shoved up their ass, see you get debuffed and turn around and nail you in 3 hits. h34r:

iiason

personally, i don't like the idea at all, it just wouldn't work.

tuttzilla

This is, just like you said, and idea. I never asked for K2 to implement this into the game. I wanted opinions on it, not people to be assholes and flame me for just thinking of an idea. So if you don't like this idea and you don't want to post anything nice, DON'T POST![/b]
    +1

i actually like the idea of it, with some touch ups and refinement it could be a good add on to pk i think. just things like not quite as bigger %, and maybe create a new skill for all classes to be able to use for it, "Backstab" or something.

just a matter of gettin a company that knows how to program and stuff to buy KO now... lol

I know everyone hates it when you are attacking someone and they almost die, and they run away and heal themselves to full again or town it. What if you attack normal when facing someone, but if they turn their back on you and run your damage to them is increased by 25% or something like that.
    Opinions?[/b]
    its way too easy to find a bug and exploit it.......... keep things as they are now.... maybe make when ur under 5% hp.. then - walk speed

I would simply disable the /town function & button - if u cant catch a running sin its your fault, if you cant cancel a heal or stun b4 he does, is again your fault.

its not going to happen... i think its funny that this has been discussed for over 3 pages

anyone that aggrees with it can keep on dreaming or go play world of warcraft

lol on my lvl 80 sin
    average mage/sin
    critical=2500+
    spike=1500+
    lol pwange

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast