Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New damage to players!

This is a discussion on New damage to players! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the pvp system is fine as it is... Every class has their advantages and disadvantages, besides, what would ...
Page: 4

Fasza15

I think the pvp system is fine as it is... Every class has their advantages and disadvantages, besides, what would KO be without swearing at ppl that run away from 1vs1's? :P

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

yea stupid idea cuz its not all 1v1s what about your solo n run into a party?

not fair then huh no cuz your fuked .....

takin the /town thing out of cz would be cool tho

EEthan

K2 would just screw it up and everyone would be doing 25% more dmg no matter where your opponent was facing, and then when k2 goes to "fix" it they would manage to create some bug where you randomly lose 25% durability, coins, xp, np and god knows what else

Banned for scamming.

debuff coldown casting times are ok, maybe add a few more seconds. Cure time should be somewhere in the 10-15 range, thats plenty of time to kill someone. I think all priests are going to complain about this :P[/b]
    ofcourse we are complaing ...

thats the same like lets disable spike for sins; howling sword for warriors and nova for mages :/

Those are just the skills for a priest... and we are not talking about the priest skillzz but more about those "noobs" (mostly sins) that ALWAYS run away!

Its getting pathetic... they even run when they outnumber someone ... zzzz 3 vs 1 and still run ... pathetic losers in my eyes ... sure BATTLE priests has debuff skillz and heals but common .... a sin has cure ...minor heal... more defance...deadly attacking skillz... and they still RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sin is the most pathetic class too play against .... always running away!!!!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I think the pvp system is fine as it is... Every class has their advantages and disadvantages, besides, what would KO be without swearing at ppl that run away from 1vs1's? :P[/b]
    Ye ko pvp is kickass, dont change it.. ever

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234