Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new drops

This is a discussion on new drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can you guys post ur experiencies with drops since new patch? for example, i got a raptor from a dragon ...
Page: 1

Exclamation new drops

can you guys post ur experiencies with drops since new patch?

for example, i got a raptor from a dragon tooth commander...any others around? how about the bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    can you guys post ur experiencies with drops since new patch?

for example, i got a raptor from a dragon tooth commander...any others around? how about the bosses?
    well cz bosses drop alot uniqs old or notmal. we got so far we/ce/re/eb/ep/wp

dunno if this is true but a "trustworthy" person told me that his clan ( top ranked on c-west ) got Iron Neck from jersey and Iron Belt from Lesath...

lol they fked up the drops again? *cough* rof from tyon *cough*...

Banned Senior Member

deruvish drop shard, dts/dtc/dk drop raptor

dang...we will see cheaters gettin more profit when k0xping :S

My friend got Ske belt from shaula O.o

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    dunno if this is true but a "trustworthy" person told me that his clan ( top ranked on c-west ) got Iron Neck from jersey and Iron Belt from Lesath...
    those SS weren't from c west.. it was Edana and another server...

and they fuked up the drops.. now all the bosses drop all the uniques..

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    those SS weren't from c west.. it was Edana and another server...

and they fuked up the drops.. now all the bosses drop all the uniques..
    yeah but every single boss that drops these are hard to kill it makes u think was it intentional. They said that this monster stone will come in cz and it will release 6 bosses any kind of bosses from eslant to cz and yet i only seen cz plus a couple of new ones they added. I dont know but i thought they took out eslant bosses from wut i heard but they just bugged atm. Maybe they did fuck the drops up. But mostly these bosses are dropping old uniques and like others have been saying it take 3 olds to make a new. I dont know if u guys had a lot of experience with these bosses but my clan in kronos got many drops all of them are old. But the Roc, PP, and WE we got are grayish and one of my clannies put on the Roc switch a message popped up saying would like u to keep this item on ur account... sumin like that. And he clicked okay which made the item go Red now he cant trade it etc and its like the item is sealed. And cant be undone

You can still upgrade it though at least, i noticed that with the new grade 8 armours on beta, i guess this is K2's way of stopping items being sold for usd when people quit, kinda lame though

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    but my clan in kronos got many drops all of them are old. But the Roc, PP, and WE we got are grayish and one of my clannies put on the Roc switch a message popped up saying would like u to keep this item on ur account... sumin like that. And he clicked okay which made the item go Red now he cant trade it etc and its like the item is sealed. And cant be undone
    This is another feature of the expansion that I didn't understand fully when it was announced in KOKO. Basically some items have a trading seal on them which means they can't be traded once you break this seal. However, there's a PUS item that will put them back to the sealed state where you can trade them but not wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    This is another feature of the expansion that I didn't understand fully when it was announced in KOKO. Basically some items have a trading seal on them which means they can't be traded once you break this seal. However, there's a PUS item that will put them back to the sealed state where you can trade them but not wear them.
    We found this seal only on some items tho. I think that is really dumb this game is about pking and farming. How are we going to get better items if the good items have a seal on them which we cant get off and the only way is to buy sumin from the plus (Which aint in it yet)... Things k2 do to make some extra cash ...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    We found this seal only on some items tho. I think that is really dumb this game is about pking and farming. How are we going to get better items if the good items have a seal on them which we cant get off and the only way is to buy sumin from the plus (Which aint in it yet)... Things k2 do to make some extra cash ...
    Stop playing KO fucking kid and stop using my damn account on official forums to discuss shit. I dont want people thinking i still play this shit....

I guess K2 is trying to make some items like wow so you cant trade them.

ko is looking more and more like wow just with way more bugs :P check the tier 8 armor in ko... WOW style -.-'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast