Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Dupe or something? C-west?

This is a discussion on New Dupe or something? C-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by codeine CriticalRain is EdmonDantes , he just bought it and took his CS back from ChukarO for ...
Page: 3

TheMascot

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    CriticalRain is EdmonDantes , he just bought it and took his CS back from ChukarO for his rog to use.
    This. Guy who was playing QuiteStrom was old criticalrain ( who was zoooooooooooo name changed). He pm'd me from EdmondDantes y'day and said he'd traded Edmonds gear for his and he is now EdmondDantes and Edmond is now Criticalrain.

Quitestrom is now being played by the brother of the original guy on Quitestrom. Confused? I am lol

exactly. all the babies and girly boys cry because they have a shit load of FREE TIME but no money at all. well we have a shit load of money but no time at all to exp, farm, go to events, PK, etc. do you see us crying because you have an advantage over us, as in 20 times the time to play this game? no you don't.
    money and time are just resources.

PS: i don't have a shit load of money. i wish i did :P was just using the same words to compare

Quote Originally Posted by TheMascot View Post
    This. Guy who was playing QuiteStrom was old criticalrain ( who was zoooooooooooo name changed). He pm'd me from EdmondDantes y'day and said he'd traded Edmonds gear for his and he is now EdmondDantes and Edmond is now Criticalrain.

Quitestrom is now being played by the brother of the original guy on Quitestrom. Confused? I am lol
    still both of them are scammer. CriticalRain with JackTR items and endmond with puffys items.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    exactly. all the babies and girly boys cry because they have a shit load of FREE TIME but no money at all. well we have a shit load of money but no time at all to exp, farm, go to events, PK, etc. do you see us crying because you have an advantage over us, as in 20 times the time to play this game? no you don't.
    money and time are just resources.

PS: i don't have a shit load of money. i wish i did :P was just using the same words to compare
    What a lame excuse...I see babas play more than me, but yet they can't buy a combo. They don't have time to play?

I can understand a little PUS store items...or maybe to get average gear in cz...but ppl baba to the max and say they have school and work? I have school and work too...yet ppl like ALGHEMIST still runs unless it's two parties of titanz + antihackers vs 4 of us.

They're old +9 items, hes had the pauldron, shard etc for over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    What a lame excuse...I see babas play more than me, but yet they can't buy a combo. They don't have time to play?

I can understand a little PUS store items...or maybe to get average gear in cz...but ppl baba to the max and say they have school and work? I have school and work too...yet ppl like ALGHEMIST still runs unless it's two parties of titanz + antihackers vs 4 of us.
    Yeah some ppl do play alot and some doesnt and whats the problem if they get insane items if they can afford it ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Yeah some ppl do play alot and some doesnt and whats the problem if they get insane items if they can afford it ? ^^
    Because there are the many ppl that I would label as "waste of items" on C-West

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I do babashop cuz I wanna play KO but I havent gotten the time to farm items/lvl up + the job I got pays good so I can toss a few bucks on the game every now and then without hurting my financial state

Im just buying time nothing else, all of the items i've gotten can be earned thru time and patience ( which is something im lacking atm ) ^^
    i also dont have a lot of time to play because of school and real life, and i never used real money in this game. I can afford bulk of GBs in a month, but i dont want to. If u dont have time to play, u have worste items then other, its just a game. U dont have to be the best or something, its JUST FOR FUN. When i was in HAWK i loved farming and killing bosses, getting money is one of the funniest parts of the game, if u babashop, u dont have to earn money, and if u dont earn money, u dont have fun from playing. PK is not enough to getting fun

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    i also dont have a lot of time to play because of school and real life, and i never used real money in this game. I can afford bulk of GBs in a month, but i dont want to. If u dont have time to play, u have worste items then other, its just a game. U dont have to be the best or something, its JUST FOR FUN. When i was in HAWK i loved farming and killing bosses, getting money is one of the funniest parts of the game, if u babashop, u dont have to earn money, and if u dont earn money, u dont have fun from playing. PK is not enough to getting fun
    mate i hate to break it to you but pk/csw is really the only fun thing in this game... the rest of the content is pure shit lol

Because there are the many ppl that I would label as "waste of items" on C-West
    There choice if they want to buy items bro, im guessin your one of those guys who get ur arse kicked then is like "Hes got a shit combo, if i had his gear id whup his ass"

Lmao Gear is an advantage, doesnt make u undestructable remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    There choice if they want to buy items bro, im guessin your one of those guys who get ur arse kicked then is like "Hes got a shit combo, if i had his gear id whup his ass"

Lmao Gear is an advantage, doesnt make u undestructable remember that.
    You won't look like a retard if you would read 2 posts above that. I do well with my items because I have skills and don't need to spend anymore than what I need. Apparently, a lot of people do need to spend more on C-West.

You won't look like a retard if you would read 2 posts above that. I do well with my items because I have skills and don't need to spend anymore than what I need. Apparently, a lot of people do need to spend more on C-West.
    +1

I cant believe how many +9 SETS are out there in these last few weeks. But people keep buying them. Yeah it's their choice if they want to waste money, just not recommended lol.

not only +9 sets. I used to see only 3 raptor+9 around, now only in maradon I can count more than 6

Banned

I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your business or concern and +9s arnt that great...you can still get raped with full +9...doesn't it make you happy you can spend nothing or a little and still beat people that spend 1000's on ko?

Just stop the bitching, its also funny to see baba's crying about other baba's, regardless of how much you spend its all the same. Oh and who would you sell your items to when you quit for usd if people that spend shitloads didn't.

You all cry until its time to quit and then your happy baba's are around...lol

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your business or concern and +9s arnt that great...you can still get raped with full +9...doesn't it make you happy you can spend nothing or a little and still beat people that spend 1000's on ko?

Just stop the bitching, its also funny to see baba's crying about other baba's, regardless of how much you spend its all the same. Oh and who would you sell your items to when you quit for usd if people that spend shitloads didn't.

You all cry until its time to quit and then your happy baba's are around...lol
    Speaks the truth

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast