Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Dupe or something? C-west?

This is a discussion on New Dupe or something? C-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hummm , a guy that no one have ever ear about shows up at cz cw2 without clan without any ...
Page: 2

hummm , a guy that no one have ever ear about shows up at cz cw2 without clan without any skill with set +9 plus dagguers +9 and a CS.... come on , are we all that stupid???? and he keeps using the CS and set+9 since that day, he got a really god friend for sure (GM).

of course now he his in one of the top clans , and now we are all friends , he is legitm bla bla bla bla bla.

TNM

How is this a suprise/weird?
    We all know the state of the game and the severity of babashopping.
    Anyone can get full +9s and a new char in a day or something as long as you have enough money.
    If you are rich enough you can even buy enough gb's so you can buy all the chitins +5 - +8 and make your own +9set.
    Just like some did at the start of ionia to make their +8 chitins/md's etc so why not +9?

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    How is this a suprise/weird?
    We all know the state of the game and the severity of babashopping.
    Anyone can get full +9s and a new char in a day or something as long as you have enough money.
    If you are rich enough you can even buy enough gb's so you can buy all the chitins +5 - +8 and make your own +9set.
    Just like some did at the start of ionia to make their +8 chitins/md's etc so why not +9?

that's true , but the point here is that he didn't baba the CS for sure, since when he show up we knew who had the CS of C-west , that CS was an inject item. the point here is know if it was inject by a GM or by an hacker

Banned

How do gm's inject when they can't even do general support and their tools are down? Or are they are lying about that, so they can sell items without being suspected? Pretty GG plan if you ask me.

And i'm not being sarcastic, i'm honestly curious how you think they are doing it, just an explanation that's all.

BTW the shell set didn't just appear, it's got an explanation as to where it came from o:

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    How do gm's inject when they can't even do general support and their tools are down? Or are they are lying about that, so they can sell items without being suspected? Pretty GG plan if you ask me.

And i'm not being sarcastic, i'm honestly curious how you think they are doing it, just an explanation that's all.

BTW the shell set didn't just appear, it's got an explanation as to where it came from o:

when i were playing at cypher i knew some gm's that injected items to some people for money , i also knew a famous turk soccer player that got an account with +9 items (company publicity at that time) , if people knew that a celebrity was playing the game more people would play it. And it's really easy to a Gm inject an item he only have to insert it at the data base, it happens a lot of times at some events, why do you think their is a CS +8 at C-west, it was injected by a GM in an event.

CS in C-west equals to a mouth salary of a GM , i don't have to say anything else.

you are blind or are trying to blind us , that guy got a CS inject , end of story. i don't care about his items he sucks anyways.it just piss me off peple that can't see the true . but who cares ???? this is KO.

CriticalRain is EdmonDantes , he just bought it and took his CS back from ChukarO for his rog to use.

if that's true , i'm wrong and he sucks has rogue.

80% of this server are babaing and noone cares about it, and now when someone babashopped more rest babas blaming him... lol
    why dont u check the market section, there are some topic where babas are buying insane items for real money?
    Babashop exist since KO started, even if its illegal, people will do it cus its fast and easy.
    I have never used any real money in this game, in my opinion babashop is for people who cant earn their own money

You guys are the reason why C-west is fucked.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    80% of this server are babaing and noone cares about it, and now when someone babashopped more rest babas blaming him... lol
    why dont u check the market section, there are some topic where babas are buying insane items for real money?
    Babashop exist since KO started, even if its illegal, people will do it cus its fast and easy.
    I have never used any real money in this game, in my opinion babashop is for people who cant earn their own money
    i care, so does everyone else in this thread.

go crawl back to your hole

Banned for scamming.

ive been told sometimes when you login , and go to the anvil there is a text box, if you go with for example +7raptor, and you write in the text box raptor(+8) it will have change like trina, and with a trina 2x chance of trina so this is why so many +9s

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    ive been told sometimes when you login , and go to the anvil there is a text box, if you go with for example +7raptor, and you write in the text box raptor(+8) it will have change like trina, and with a trina 2x chance of trina so this is why so many +9s
    hahahahahahha lol this actually made me laugh XD

Little archer Senior Member

lol i actually type stuff in that textbox (it only appears in the first upgrade)

ever wondered why its there tho... mayb theres a cheat code?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i care, so does everyone else in this thread.

go crawl back to your hole
    <dirty words deleted>

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    I do babashop cuz I wanna play KO but I havent gotten the time to farm items/lvl up + the job I got pays good so I can toss a few bucks on the game every now and then without hurting my financial state

Im just buying time nothing else, all of the items i've gotten can be earned thru time and patience ( which is something im lacking atm ) ^^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast