Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

New Dupe or something? C-west?

This is a discussion on New Dupe or something? C-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zpod I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your business or concern and +9s arnt that great...you can still get raped with full +9...doesn't it make you happy you can spend nothing or a little and still beat people that spend 1000's on ko?

    Just stop the bitching, its also funny to see baba's crying about other baba's, regardless of how much you spend its all the same. Oh and who would you sell your items to when you quit for usd if people that spend shitloads didn't.

    You all cry until its time to quit and then your happy baba's are around...lol
    wow. strong words of wisdom.

  2. #47
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You won't look like a retard if you would read 2 posts above that. I do well with my items because I have skills and don't need to spend anymore than what I need. Apparently, a lot of people do need to spend more on C-West.

    If you do well, why are u complaining:S
    Surely if you were puttin it down you wouldn't care one bit, but thats just me.

    This game wouldn't be here anymore without babas so think yourself lucky.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Item injecting is just a myth. No one injects items. Get over it. These items are popping out because a skinny white kid found out a bug with the anvil. Yes I said skinny white kid, because I feel stereotyping is necessary. Oh and LOL at c-west. Terrible Community, Terrible Pk, Terrible Server. This server rox my sox

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Item injecting is just a myth. No one injects items. Get over it. These items are popping out because a skinny white kid found out a bug with the anvil. Yes I said skinny white kid, because I feel stereotyping is necessary. Oh and LOL at c-west. Terrible Community, Terrible Server, Terrible Pk. This server rox my sox
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN2vhoyYWcE]YouTube - In-N-Out Fries commercial 1986[/ame]

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Applause. My post on your topic is irrelevant. <3

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You won't look like a retard if you would read 2 posts above that. I do well with my items because I have skills and don't need to spend anymore than what I need. Apparently, a lot of people do need to spend more on C-West.
    well not everyone has your super skills at combo nor your godly ways of playing this game. YOU, my friend, are clearly not a representative example of the average player given your magical skills right?

    and also who are you te be telling people how to spend their own money? like seriously big brother

    you see, people like you, who don't even take a second to think outside your sphere, just keep proving right the "whiners" and "baby" labels. if you do so fine then wth r you whinning in this topic?

    I don't have any +9 item. could i afford them? you bet i could afford as many as i want to but i choose not to get them for whatever reason. simple as that. just mind your own business.

    and +1 to Koopy
    Oh and LOL at c-west. Terrible Community, Terrible Server, Terrible Pk. This server rox my sox
    Those are the reasons i went back to my old server

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your business ..you can still get raped with full +9...doesn't it make you happy you can spend nothing or a little and still beat people that spend 1000's on ko?

    Just stop the bitching, its also funny to see baba's crying about other baba's, regardless of how much you spend its all the same. Oh and who would you sell your items to when you quit for usd if people that spend shitloads didn't.

    You all cry until its time to quit and then your happy baba's are around...lol
    i really agree with him

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    well not everyone has your super skills at combo nor your godly ways of playing this game. YOU, my friend, are clearly not a representative example of the average player given your magical skills right?

    and also who are you te be telling people how to spend their own money? like seriously big brother

    you see, people like you, who don't even take a second to think outside your sphere, just keep proving right the "whiners" and "baby" labels. if you do so fine then wth r you whinning in this topic?

    I don't have any +9 item. could i afford them? you bet i could afford as many as i want to but i choose not to get them for whatever reason. simple as that. just mind your own business.

    and +1 to Koopy
    Oh and LOL at c-west. Terrible Community, Terrible Server, Terrible Pk. This server rox my sox
    Those are the reasons i went back to my old server
    When did I tell anyone how to spend their money? I just think they're stupid for spending their money on this game to get +9 items and run away with a shield on...it's my opinion and I know it's my opinion (some people need to friken learn how to read).

    You know, just like how I tell people who go watch movies are stupid because it's free on the net anyway? Plus you don't have to sit in those uncomfortable chairs for 2hours and buy over price snacks when you're hungry.

    From my observation, many people on C-West think their items = skills. Oh yeah...if people would learn how to play, maybe they will stop calling everyone a hacker *cough* TheTitanz *cough*

  9. #54
    Senior Member codeine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zpod
    I don't see why everyone cares how much other people spend, its really none of your business ..you can still get raped with full +9...doesn't it make you happy you can spend nothing or a little and still beat people that spend 1000's on ko?

    Just stop the bitching, its also funny to see baba's crying about other baba's, regardless of how much you spend its all the same. Oh and who would you sell your items to when you quit for usd if people that spend shitloads didn't.

    You all cry until its time to quit and then your happy baba's are around...lol


    +1

    My def of baba= Using real money to gain advantage over ppl who dont at all.
    So if you use money to buy prem/ scroll to get more xp than those who can't afford them at all then you are a baba also.

  10. #55
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    well trying to criticize babas in this forum especially wont get us nowhere lol

    in the end usd makes up for the lack of skill... we all know that, do we? its a fact

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    hehe i know how to read, thanks but pls tell me what do you say of some1 who gives an opinion on people spending money on this game? isn't it like saying: "don't spend it on this game you moron". isn't it the same? i'm not being technical on what you said exactly, but it's obvious what you meant.

    i'll agree that snacks at the movies are fucking overpriced though

  12. #57
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Who the hell buys anything at the cinema... you must be mad.

  13. #58
    recpaintballer89
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Who the hell buys anything at the cinema... you must be mad.
    Thought this was worth a lol.

    On topic, as long as there are babas, there will be babashoppers, and long as there are babashoppers, there will be babas.

    Target one, or the other and both will be gone. Trying to fight both at once gets nowhere.

  14. #59
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Wtf is the difference

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recpaintballer89 View Post
    Thought this was worth a lol.

    On topic, as long as there are babas, there will be babashoppers, and long as there are babashoppers, there will be babas.

    Target one, or the other and both will be gone. Trying to fight both at once gets nowhere.
    LOL WHAT???

    You've officially tripped me out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •