Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New episode of diez of our lives. Staring Charlie187.

This is a discussion on New episode of diez of our lives. Staring Charlie187. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan Josh, don't quote someone who was previously banned from our forum. *No one cares what they ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Josh, don't quote someone who was previously banned from our forum. *No one cares what they have to say. *Thank you.

So evenson, are you admitting to being complicit in Charlies scams? *If there's one thing I hate as much as a cheater, its a scammer.
    oh shit he is back from holiday... we are fucked now

:lol: :P :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yun u missed all my posts and flaming on me and even from paddy a "mod".....search them man they are funny as shit

in one of them i even said omg yun must be ono holidy cause none of these gay threads are locked yet....ROFL

Yeah Yun, you missed quite a bit, including the first seven or eight episodes of Diez of Our Lives. It's good material, better then most of your usual run-of-the-mill daytime soap operas for sure.

Yun_Yuuzhan

I don't read the forums on the weekend, I save them for the weekdays along with all the other stressful stuff

wako0

i dont think he missed anything, just tez looking for attention = junk.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    So evenson, are you admitting to being complicit in Charlies scams? *If there's one thing I hate as much as a cheater, its a scammer.
    uhm, he wasnt complice of charlie, he scamed charlie. Thats a different thing

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    uhm, he wasnt complice of charlie, he scamed charlie. Thats a different thing [/b]
    Scamming a scammer is now perfectly acceptable?... Bit sad really :blink:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@

Scamming a scammer is now perfectly acceptable?... Bit sad really :blink:[/b]
    hey, im not defending, just clearing Yun`s thought

evenson

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@

Actaully yes, scamming charlie is perfectly acceptable, and the fact that he disapeared after it happened is even better. So go whine some where else. Infact, I believe erians exact words on vent was, "We should make scamming charlie our clans mission." Well, I got it done a day later, ownt.

TunaFishyMe

Ok, but scamming a scammer to benefit yourself seems kinda wrong in my opinion. Perhaps you should have given the items to some of the people he scammed it from. Kinda like Robin Hood

Spells

so much love :wub:

:D1K3:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Ok, but scamming a scammer to benefit yourself seems kinda wrong in my opinion. *Perhaps you should have given the items to some of the people he scammed it from. *Kinda like Robin Hood
    +1 definatly

evenson

Meh, like i said, i dont care about my ko rep tbh, I just the co-creater of diez of our lives, and nothing more.

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @

Actaully yes, scamming charlie is perfectly acceptable, and the fact that he disapeared after it happened is even better. So go whine some where else. Infact, I believe erians exact words on vent was, "We should make scamming charlie our clans mission." Well, I got it done a day later, ownt.[/b][/quote]

Who's whining? I don't really give a shit in the slightest..

Spells

Originally posted by evenson
    Meh, like i said, i dont care about my ko rep tbh, I just the co-creater of diez of our lives, and nothing more.
    can i be the guy who gives coffee ? :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    no ur not :< it was shurt's and my idea :<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast