Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New episode of diez of our lives. Staring Charlie187.

This is a discussion on New episode of diez of our lives. Staring Charlie187. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and a red ant colony on the wall with honey on his feet and me pissing on his face...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

and a red ant colony on the wall with honey on his feet and me pissing on his face

HAHA! Seriously though that kid is fucked in the head because of the whole multiple-personality thing, and using that to his advantage in terms of coming off like an incompetent fool publicly while at the same time scamming shitloads of people in the most snake-like fashion possible. Locking him in a mental institution isn't enough Hostage, sending his pussy ass to jail where Big Bubba can show him a few tools of the trade sounds more appropriate :P

Hostage

I was hoping he would eventually flip out in that whiteroom. Everything he would have to say would make no sense. They would put him on some serious medications to calm him down. And eventually after a year or so of these meds. He'd drool so bad all over himself, he'd have to be kept in depends. Ahh, what a life he could have.

TunaFishyMe

or he could be locked a room where people piss into. Eventually after a year of piss, he drowns in it

Hostage

You're sick Tuna. :blink:

TunaFishyMe

he xped me once at golems :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Watch out Tuna, Hostage is planning to wipe your post count. Gogogo spam more! :lol:

TunaFishyMe

Hostage loves me too much. Hell never do that! Or ill tradespam his priest when he tanks TK! :angry:

Hostage

Yun, you backstabber!

Lizora

I remember something about some killing in china or japan about someone got scammed by another so he went there and killed him with a butcherknife :S

What will happen when things overtake some of knighonline situations?

ps. Gimme p2p k2 pls!! ds.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    all i can say here is.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
    Indeed. But it definitely adds some satisfaction to the people who got scammed by him knowing he got raped as well, that's about it.[/b]
    i think those people want back their items rather than watch the guy who fucked them get fucked by another. the way i see it, evenson is indirectly scamming the people whom charlie scammed. they're ill-gotten possesions i dont' see any reason to celebrate about this. compare this to customers-k2-hackers. customers r the victim to k2, hackers hack k2, but does that mean the customers got their loss justified?

i'm disappointed. especially since the thread about how tempest fucked up evenson. retribution does happen, its a vicious cycle which i wouldn't want to take part in, knowing i'm satisfied with items i earned rightfully.

I'm not saying what evenson did was right, it's fairly clear. I'm simply saying that they still get a shred of satisfaction knowing that Charlie got the same treatment that many of his victims did, regardless of whether or not they got their items back. You make a good point though that in the end this won't change a thing; scammers win in the end while innocence bites the dust, but damn it must feel nice knowing the fucker who scammed u got scammed simply because it's human nature. And yes, nothing quite beats the satisfaction of self-earned legit items.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just worries me that Eveson and charlie were both the strongest sperms. Just proves why brother and sister should never marry.

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    Just worries me that Eveson and charlie were both the strongest sperms. Just proves why brother and sister should never marry.
    Sorry, just had to ROFL at that one... made my day. Mind if i quote you some time? :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Lol ok, enough. Could we get back to seeing some constructive posts, please?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234