Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US)

This is a discussion on A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you tell them Ray let`s hope it all gonna be just fine...
Page: 2

you tell them Ray let`s hope it all gonna be just fine

justice satisfy, K2 and G1 wont operate Knight Online US,
    Atherye will be APB Reloaded Game Master now
    I hope some responsibile company as German Alaplaya gona operate with USKO. I m8 return back, depends from service which going to operate, and ofc if krowaz +10 item will be wiped. :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    people are so negative just cause you guys play euko or moved on from the game why do u keep discouraging people who wants to come back to the game or people quit the game. If u hate the game so much then please stay out of the forum. Just curious, you whine about k2 getting taken over, then now it happens now you whine on mgame. lol you are funny :P
    neither ko is a flawless game nor mgame is a good company. wake up already.

as discouraging towards "returning players" as it might be, its the truth still.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

It doesn't matter who hosts it, MGame never has and never will truly care about the english versions of this game. From what I've seen our the past DECADE, the best you can look forward to is what happened to EUKO... A few months of good gameplay MAYBE, and then all hell breaks down.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    It doesn't matter who hosts it, MGame never has and never will truly care about the english versions of this game. From what I've seen our the past DECADE, the best you can look forward to is what happened to EUKO... A few months of good gameplay MAYBE, and then all hell breaks down.
    I don't know if you somehow are missing the point here?
    If you read the law documents you should be well aware of that when gamersfirst or k2 hosted the game, the last 2 years they had a revenue of about 8 m $ yearly basis.
    If a publisher would take on the mission, they could easily hire enough GM's to fight against the Hackers.

If the hackers would be banned over and over again, it wouldn't really matter if mgame will be slow on fixes. Cause the hackers would realize it's no point in hacking anymore.
    A hackfree game is all we want, and a good costumer support.

if a publisher can provide that, Knight OnLine will be back at it's old Glory, simple as that

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    I don't know if you somehow are missing the point here?
    If you read the law documents you should be well aware of that when gamersfirst or k2 hosted the game, the last 2 years they had a revenue of about 8 m $ yearly basis.
    If a publisher would take on the mission, they could easily hire enough GM's to fight against the Hackers.

If the hackers would be banned over and over again, it wouldn't really matter if mgame will be slow on fixes. Cause the hackers would realize it's no point in hacking anymore.
    A hackfree game is all we want, and a good costumer support.

if a publisher can provide that, Knight OnLine will be back at it's old Glory, simple as that
    This game has been going on a downwards spiral for more than 2 years, trust me on that.

Also, trust me that people are going to get sick of the shit that keeps on occuring when it comes to MGame and every english version of KO that has ever existed. No matter how many GMs you get, it's only a matter of time until the shit returns.

PS. I read the law documents long ago, I've mainly quit KO but people keep me updated for some reason and it's just funny how they all think it's going to be rainbows and unicorns from here-on. Not a single english version of this game has gone great, and for thoes who truly know what I'm talking about.. Those who've been here from the very beginning of KO, they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    This game has been going on a downwards spiral for more than 2 years, trust me on that.

Also, trust me that people are going to get sick of the shit that keeps on occuring when it comes to MGame and every english version of KO that has ever existed. No matter how many GMs you get, it's only a matter of time until the shit returns.

PS. I read the law documents long ago, I've mainly quit KO but people keep me updated for some reason and it's just funny how they all think it's going to be rainbows and unicorns from here-on. Not a single english version of this game has gone great, and for thoes who truly know what I'm talking about.. Those who've been here from the very beginning of KO, they know exactly what I'm talking about.
    Gotta agree with the faggot, KO has been shit for way longer than most of you good-hopers have been playing.

Banned for scamming.

Ko is fine, Ares is fucking great atm, sick action going on in ardream, rlb and cz. all exp spots filled with mostly legal players. and u kinda never see a k0xper in the pk zones. its very rare to see k0xpers there, so.
    dunno about other servers,

and u dudes that dont even play ko, please gtfo. u dont even know whats going on other than rumors u get from ur boyfriends...
    Canofwhopass likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post
    Ko is fine, Ares is fucking great atm, sick action going on in ardream, rlb and cz. all exp spots filled with mostly legal players. and u kinda never see a k0xper in the pk zones. its very rare to see k0xpers there, so.
    dunno about other servers,

and u dudes that dont even play ko, please gtfo. u dont even know whats going on other than rumors u get from ur boyfriends...
    word

after the sheriff system its rare to find ke0xpers in rlb/cz

Quote Originally Posted by Aulzon1 View Post
    Development of the game, now out of the hands of a shit company, and onto new things. Imo, i'd take a risk at a new company or mgame than stay to what it currently is, There's not even a point in playing USKO at the moment at how it is.

So i say. BRING ON THE NEW AGE.
    MGame is the developer, not K2, so you're wrong;
    "Development of the game, now out of the hands of a shit company"

Banned for scamming.

people are so negative just cause you guys play euko or moved on from the game why do u keep discouraging people who wants to come back to the game or people quit the game. If u hate the game so much then please stay out of the forum. Just curious, you whine about k2 getting taken over, then now it happens now you whine on mgame. lol you are funny :P
    so fucking true. most of the ppl in this forum just cry about ko being shit, even tho they r still in the forums coz they can only get pleasure irl of posting here lol.

Oh really? Im sure im talking for others also, we dont hate the game. We hate how the official servers are bein handled. I play private servers where there aint that much shit. So yeah k2 & mgame sucks. Not the game it self, altho there is buggs.
    sonvicky and Bathory like this.

i hope this ko better .. euko rlly sux .. if this usko sux .. probably i leave the game soon >.<

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Gotta agree with the faggot
    lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    MGame is the developer, not K2, so you're wrong;
    "Development of the game, now out of the hands of a shit company"
    That's not what i meant. i mean the game is going to development now that someone is taking over. it's going to change. for the better i hope.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast