Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US)

This is a discussion on A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the most people here have a negative opinion about this change and in general about ko cuz k2 is a ...
Page: 4

the most people here have a negative opinion about this change and in general about ko cuz k2 is a piece of ****, too many kozpers, hackers, babas, etc etc etc..

but i wanna say that usko survive for more than 9 years... yeah i know that population less but the people who stay playing (someones) is wonder about the change.. and i think that it will be the USKO resurection.. i have a lot of friends, oldschoold players, interested to play one more time...

good luck mgame xD

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post

ive played this game as long as most, since MYKO. on and off.

was just saying, this game...as buggy as it is...its pretty good. thats the main reason why such a piece of crap has been able to stay afloat for so long...because the game play is actually great.

there are so many strikes against this game...the graphics, the cheating, the babashopping, the lack of customer support etc... just that its been able to stay open for years...and another poster mentioned that these guys make 8 million a month? thats insane...my post suggested that if they can just fix up the game a little bit, this game would be great...

so please...get off your high horse and recognize that under the piece of shit that this
    has become that it still can be a great game.
    it is a great game w/ or w/o the bugs or the problems on it. graphics aint that shitty, can u imagine how you'll get ur machine get burned if the graphics are too heavy and especially during wars? 100 people casting high definition spells will lag out anyone. just saying but still the game just needs better GM support and actual updates and this game will pwn 70% of new mmorpg out there.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    it is a great game w/ or w/o the bugs or the problems on it. graphics aint that shitty, can u imagine how you'll get ur machine get burned if the graphics are too heavy and especially during wars? 100 people casting high definition spells will lag out anyone. just saying but still the game just needs better GM support and actual updates and this game will pwn 70% of new mmorpg out there.
    i agree. all bugs make me smile or laugh. and i happily play the game with all koxpers around. or i kill them or they kill me.... babashopers????? who isnt??? illegal items???? most of players moaning have the same or similar items. so shut up and play after all day long at work

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    im sry wut? lol, idk why i even post, ive never seen such an stubborn defender of KO as a whole. you should probably buy the license and host your own you would beat them all.

and about the last part... the mmorpg market is very very limited lately. so yeh, even now i think k2 could be considered better than "70%" of the current mmorgps, because 70% of the whole 3-4 new mmorgps that are coming out sounds kind dumb due to the simple reasons that 1. they arent in KO's league and 2. "70%" of 3-4 would only mean that its better than the majority of them, which ones would they be?

its all random numbers, incoherent paragraphs and blind support to k2 in your posts domey.

im not a stubborn defender of KO, after being away frm the game for 6 yrs and played lots of games before coming back to KO i already can tell why i played the game again its because it is a great game. With or without bugs. You can bold every text i can say but thing is im just appreciating the game like i used to before during 2005-2006 era when i only played ardream. Defending the game with hopes of it having a good future isn't the same as blindlessly defending KO and flaming everyone i see that is against KO. im not, i got pssed at KO alot seeing i post alot in Ask a GM in gamersfirst and just getting deleted by athenrye over and over and also got flamed by him doesnt put me in stubborn defender of KO list.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234