Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Event

This is a discussion on New Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; .... what u guys think about it ? personally it suks hard. The time wasted to make a good pic ...
Page: 1

opteron

.... what u guys think about it ? personally it suks hard. The time wasted to make a good pic isn't worth 2k kc or a poster.

the one VERY GOOD THING tho if u win

-The poster is signed by the whole ko GM team so u actually have some support hahaha.. this is crap :lol:

Banned

.... what u guys think about it ? personally it suks hard. The time wasted to make a good pic isn't worth 2k kc or a poster.

-The poster is signed by the whole ko GM team so u actually have some support hahaha.. this is crap :lol:[/b]
    FUCK GM"S!!!!!

wolf__

FUCK GM"S!!!!![/b]
    agreed all gms dont do shit they never bann anyone if i were a gm i would go straight to skeles theres like 30% of where the koxp starts at all ya gotta go if ur a gm is open ur damn eyes koxp is everywhere.....

DarkShard

Anyone can say they can do it better, but people who are gms, have personal lifes, not like some of us...

But i dont think they would be payed enough to spend all there time Moderating this game, K2 are scabs even to their own employees, which sucks, and alot of people around where the K2 Network headquarters are aint gamers or such, any gamer can moderate this game better than any GM

Genkku

agreed all gms dont do shit they never bann anyone if i were a gm i would go straight to skeles theres like 30% of where the koxp starts at all ya gotta go if ur a gm is open ur damn eyes koxp is everywhere.....[/b]
    Yetrday was boss event in Ares server , in EMC and luferson , 2 Gms was online , 1 Gm for humans when had boss event in EMC than he quit and came with the Orc char for Karus event , i Pm'd him and show him an SS that i send to k2 about some player who spam me trade when i been attack bosses + curse me every time he online , i dont give a shit but anyway i got tired , when GM was online he gave me hes Email and i send the SS the proof i said the true , when he saw i cancel many trades and also died becuse of it + the PM with many curse's , he ban this kid for 24H , second time will be again 24h , 3rd time will be prem ban , what i try to say here , i think part of the Gms still care about their members , and also he banned 3 players as well but i dont know about what , so probably there are still Gms who cares, and some of them just want the money and do the work like....

i have to agree with Genkku. Sullimo before he was rerely knowned (as if i think he wanst soo knowned) he helped me get my mage lvl 67 back from being banned. he answered all my forum pm's to him and told me ingame how to contact him and what i should do and showed me what to do step by step. so not all gms are nubs and just for money just took time to find sullimo on a good day i guess xD

Sullimo was a good gm, too bad he suddenly stopped logging until he no longer gm'ed diez ;/

redbluegreen44

-The poster is signed by the whole ko GM team so u actually have some support hahaha.. this is crap :lol:[/b]
    making a simple pic for 25$ why not

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

sullimo for olympia gm forever <3 not sure if hes still on ours tho

Speed

Anyone can say they can do it better, but people who are gms, have personal lifes, not like some of us...[/b]
    huh? thats their job dude , being a gm.. personal life doesnt have to interfere with their job... its not like they dont get paid

korlash the gm on manes does a tremendous job, answers pm&#39;s, helps you, boss events, banns people often, he does a good job....you dont see that many koxpers but who knows, havent been on in 3 weeks.

Banned

hm...colosis has been doing a good job banning higher ranked cheaters in ronark. (hope it stays that way)

auguthus has been doing an..."ok" job. and idk who this calimaestro guy is but he banned czm for 7 days so i love him for that :lol:

tindall

Hmm Screenshot thingy could be kinda fun, forget the poster I wouldn&#39;t mind 2500 KC for free

HotAsIce

I dno&#39;t get it, being a GM has to be the only job where people support your shitty work ethic by saying "oh, he has a life" Have you ever tried that at your job when you fucked up? Sorry I put this piece of the car on upside down on the assembly line, but I have a life. I&#39;m sorry that I dropped your package of eggs, but I have a life. In my opinion, this is NOT an excuse, if it isn&#39;t an excuse in the workforce, then its not an excuse as a GM, because being a GM is a JOB just like any other.

tindall

GM is a JOB just like any other.[/b]
    True but dont you get some slack if you mess up, grantite doesnt everyone screw up, we dont have perfect lives ourselves..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast