Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New exp bug 83 in 10minuts!

This is a discussion on New exp bug 83 in 10minuts! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; could you guys post on ko twitter this issue? in order to track not the bug, but the abusers......
Page: 2

could you guys post on ko twitter this issue?

in order to track not the bug, but the abusers...

I cam in here expecting to find out how to do this bug and level my character to 83 then sell on the forums quick, because that kind of thing is cool if I claim its legit. Now that I see it takes 2 hours I am not so interested.

Maybe K2's plan was to put in this bug so that koxp won't seem so bad by comparison and you will all stop bothering them to ban koxpers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    could you guys post on ko twitter this issue?

in order to track not the bug, but the abusers...
    as if they give a damn.

if you have you can post the screenshots of those people who were abusing that quest bugs just click the link below,

Exp Quest Bug - Knight Online World

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Before you blame Mgame, play a hour in JPKO hosted by Mgame. Same version as USKO but no bugs - absolutely 0. I think K2 doing something wrong, maybe some of their stupid restrictions causes a lots of bugs.

Wrong. JapKo got all the previous usko exploits, except that they're not fixed because it's detected immediatly when it happens (easy when you got half the base player of usko). I played japko a few weeks ago and saw a lot of warriors using R bug to kill big mobs and the petbug was still working there. I have also heard of dupes going around there too.

Do you think jap gms really ban whole english clans just because they are english? LOL. They ban whole clan because some players in them got caught hacking and the gms probably preferred to cut the whole thing instead of letting the disease spread around.

Also, there are big turkish and english communities that try to find bugs & exploits 24/7 on usko and then release them . JapKo just doesn't have that kind of hacking community.

Mgame IS a shitty company and has already been to court in the past for the shitty service and fraud-like methods they apply when it comes to their affiliates (hence the company that buy their license then get fucked).

Do you think all this shit going on usko atm is profitable to k2? If they could fix it, they would. Unfortunately, only mgame has that power and they won't do shit about it because they're holding k2 by the balls.

K2 is either gonna sue mgame or close some day soon. Simple.
    Last edited by hatay; 12-20-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Banned

Before you blame Mgame, play a hour in JPKO hosted by Mgame. Same version as USKO but no bugs - absolutely 0. I think K2 doing something wrong, maybe some of their stupid restrictions causes a lots of bugs.
    jpko is good because its also hosted by MGame...

MGame don't give a damn about usko because they are not the hosters and they are not getting the money from pus and premiums...

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    k2 is simply gae. The only way they can fix stuff is by disabling them. Like they did with; Select character and the Security numpad
    this is the only thing that k2 can do (if they did it, as they have no premision to change anything in the game)

wery nice :G

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

its possible

I'm curious how many xp max can you get legally in 1h for 70+ and 80+ players? Ofc with platinum premium, xp valk and wing. Is possible to get 80 lvl from 79 in 1 day, or 82 from 81 in 3 days?

Banned Senior Member

This are the bug abusers from kronos:
    Kafam1Dnya
    lIlIlIlIlIlllIIII
    4lronsKing
    ReelegolaS
    HolyMP
    TooMuchIronsKing
    sNyceRs
    IIDonTTryII
    TripStyle
    lHasan0mertrl
    1LiKeMyReGeCeKoNDu

I hope someone can report them with ticket or post them on the forum.
    (i dont have official forum login)

Thanks,

Yeah, cause it keeps the cheaters and annoying ppl away from jpko. mgame uses usko as the dump, the trashcan, the toilet for jpko.

And 79-80 in one day is not possible: make it 600.000 exp as an average per minute

600000 * 60 * 24 = 864000000

that`s around 30% and you will get raided in that time, dced, repot, chase your little brother and prob even die once in a while.
    Last edited by jesseblue; 12-21-2009 at 08:22 AM.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Yeah, cause it keeps the cheaters and annoying ppl away from jpko. mgame uses usko as the dump, the trashcan, the toilet for jpko.
    ppl like u are just anoying u don't know what ur talking about........

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    ppl like u are just anoying u don't know what ur talking about........
    Well, someone DOES alter the code of the game compared to jpko and it sure ain`t k2 cause they are prob doing exactly nothing. So?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post

And 79-80 in one day is not possible: make it 600.000 exp as an average per minute

600000 * 60 * 24 = 864000000

that`s around 30% and you will get raided in that time, dced, repot, chase your little brother and prob even die once in a while.
    600k per minute...?

its 200k per booro atm, say 10 booros per min.

2000000 x 60 x 24 = 2,880,000,000

raids and etc = -1bil? u still lvl up with 1,800,000,000

so yeah its possible

You could get 20m per minute maybe more. And you could get 83 %100 easily in 30 mins by sending packets.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast