Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The new expansion

This is a discussion on The new expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont thik lvl cape gonna be raised, cuz there arent even much lvl 80's yet... so hopeflly it dont ...
Page: 4

whiteboy

i dont thik lvl cape gonna be raised, cuz there arent even much lvl 80's yet... so hopeflly it dont cuz gonna take 1 year to gain 1 lvl

Aint there a thing like this Indun in KRKO, where battles go and the winners receive lots of exp? (lvl 60+)

Banned Senior Member

NO PETS PLEASE !!!

Banned

USKO will be dead long before we ever see this expansion.

i give USKO another 12months.

by 2008 of next summer, USKO will be no more.

Banned

this game was shit before ROFD why would it get better with yet another useless exspansion with more bugs the turks will find

waste of a post

all the good players and good clans left before ROFD and few stayed for the hope but was a waste but some just dont get it yet

greishkan1

possible new server names: Ankara, Istanbul, WorldOfAllah, yfyckurmother, yfyckurmotherintheass[/b]
    Istanbul XD Zuahahahaaa

+1

Tempests made from 69 to 70 in 3 days on 3-spot trolls[/b]
    I made it in two days

OLD1953

Just MHO, but I'd say this expansion will be on the very fast track, they don't want US/TRKO to go the same route as MYKO.

I've heard the players were leaving JPKO as well, any updates on that?

If the pets will atk to protect their owner, can the owner just park in a spot and let the pet do the work? I've done that myself a bit in DAOC and some other games, you will go up while AFK. Is that the answer to KOSP, let auto lvling be legal?

A huge Moradon implies more mid range bosses, which implies more uniques for 60- players. Hmm.

And they should have some incentive for players to lvl past 60, because there really isn't one now.

cadela

Just MHO, but I'd say this expansion will be on the very fast track, they don't want US/TRKO to go the same route as MYKO.

I've heard the players were leaving JPKO as well, any updates on that?

If the pets will atk to protect their owner, can the owner just park in a spot and let the pet do the work? I've done that myself a bit in DAOC and some other games, you will go up while AFK. Is that the answer to KOSP, let auto lvling be legal?

A huge Moradon implies more mid range bosses, which implies more uniques for 60- players. Hmm.

And they should have some incentive for players to lvl past 60, because there really isn't one now.[/b]
    true!

Banned

he bought 1 lvl and it was 74-75 not 79-80[/b]
    havent any of you on these forums learned yet ....aviv lies about everything

never did i take a level and he didnt leve it solo....he may think he did cause his little insecure mind has to think that way in order to feel mightier then the rest of you but in fact he is more sad then most anyone on these forums

i leveled it to 72 without him at all then he and me to 77 but then at 77 i stoped and i got kuda to help him which kuda got 1.5 levels to 79 then kuda did some but not much and i did some as well

but hey he has a good imagination for a 15 year old shit

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

they arent gonna raise the lvl cap because it already is so hard to get lvl 80, I think they lose ppl from the lvl 80 cap becuz it takes so long to get there and quite long to get to 70... most ppl who do play are gonna be more casual gamers and old KO and KE was better for them seeing as u could be lvl 62 or so without slaving ur life away and with some decent gear it wasnt that hard to PK which is the main part of this game

nowadays u gotta slave to get 70 to even try to pk and then after that u can try to go for 80, lvl 90? no fucking way it would take too long and K2 would lose alot of customers

Banned Senior Member

also 100% at lvl 80 is 2.1b exp, which cant be put any higher just like 2.1b coins

razzy

smart ass

the turks seem to be alright with the lvl 80 cap i mean one whole family lvling a char why should it be a problem?
    same thing will apply for lvl 90 thats what net cafe's are for

mammlea

also 100% at lvl 80 is 2.1b exp, which cant be put any higher just like 2.1b coins [/b]
    they can...if they use a different kind of var that is and also stats will ramain 255 max cos of the same thing

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast