Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The new expansion

This is a discussion on The new expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the turks seem to be alright with the lvl 80 cap i mean one whole family lvling a char why ...
Page: 5

razzy

the turks seem to be alright with the lvl 80 cap i mean one whole family lvling a char why should it be a problem?
    same thing will apply for lvl 90 thats what net cafe's are for[/b]
    roflmao

:lol:

jarrah

i just have to say this

all the people saying "the game shit now blah blah blah, its gonna be shit soon, its always been shit blah blah"

why the hell are u on a forum, dedicated to the game. i realise there are sections dedicated to other things but this bit here is for ko. if the game is so crap why the hell are u bothering to look here and post?

morgoth666

hahaha u r rigth jarrah,totally agree.....

well....nobody can`t see the future now....a good expansion would be nice...but lvl 90??? no fuckin way!!! just hoping that

Willows

80 isn't easier to get to in FD then 70 was in KE

And since KOKO are TESTING this "upgrade" it's going to be a good 16-24months before USKO even sees it

And no we couldn't do 61-70 in a week of 3 troll spawns, but those were also 7-8k a kill while monsters now give you 20k+ and die just as fast as the trolls did. You can do 61-70 easily now within a week[/b]
    What the fuck are you on O-o

Even if you could get 5% an hour and had the time and parties 10 hours every day... that's 350%, which is a far far cry from 9 levels O_o

Best exp I've got as a 66 sin was 3.4% an hour. I'm looking at 66-70 in 30 days, which isn't "easy" itself.

...of course, I hate exping, and some ppl live for grinding :P

ok so this is going to happen for jap ko or usko?? and what is the new lvl cap?

Infinitemadness

The current technology for the game has it's limitations. The game needs to break that barrier and exceed those limitations. Before any move to any "great" new expansion, its hosts, K2, needs to completely rid the server of all cheats, dupes, etc... But they will side step that fact because they DO know that they recieve a shit load of cash from the "certain" countries out there who spend millions of dollars every month. I think the status quo of a job that they (K2) are doing to try to accomodate the paying players isnt enough, or not justified by simply saying, "Here's a cool new patch brought to you by US for YOU." In the great words of Penn and Teller, again, it's all Bullshit. They need to clean up their act, stop preaching and actually do something dramatic for the paying customers instead of just throwing out random bullshit lies to the public. You customers out there know damn good and well from the past 3 years of the constant let downs that K2 provides.

With that being said, you'll get the new patch. The new patch will be again a let down to the paying customers, because they spew the same diaherea (sp ck pls) over and over that comes out of their mouths to the press and public just to proclaim that they are doing something worthwhile. On the same hand, they can post up a shit ton of messages of how hardcore they are going to be for the players and customers. Oh wtf.../end rant.

razzy

infinite i personally love your rants.

Rant on buddy, rant on.

IllusionS

People saying you can do lvl 61-70 in a week is complete bull...Maybe if you can somehow stay in a Darkstone party, but you get about 3% an hour at a para party around lvl 65, thats 72% a day...ASSuming no breaks. 61-70 is 9 levels if you can count, a week consists of 7 days. 72% (a day), multiplied the number 7 is 504%, 5 magical levels, 5 levels is not close to 9 levels, so yeah you're wrong. 61-70 in a month is more realistic.

Banned Senior Member

K, to go from 0% lvl 71 to 0% lvl 80 is 8.2billion exp. Zike did that in 2 months after FD was removed = 137m exp a day if you really tried

8 days = 1.096 billion exp, lvl 60-70 is 1.1b exp.

Fine so we were a day off, it's still 60-70 in pretty much a week

HsK

exp event 50% at this time, no more exp event :s

jimfujitsu

K, to go from 0% lvl 71 to 0% lvl 80 is 8.2billion exp. Zike did that in 2 months after FD was removed = 137m exp a day if you really tried

Fine so we were a day off, it's still 60-70 in pretty much a week[/b]
    Not everybody can get in ew all day long like he did.

Not everybody can get in ew all day long like he did.[/b]
    he didnt. He was exping most of the time at dk spot 1.

helnix

when is it comin if it is at all ??!!??! :S

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

grrr my other reg isnt working .. oh well here are some pics

Alot of stuff added,
    the pets are "real" this time - not like the brutal savege things that smash lvl 80 warriors in an instant
    When the test is over (this is a test server) and we get all the stuff ill fill you guys in on the stuff.[/b]
    1.0 frame rate ftw

Fine so we were a day off, it's still 60-70 in pretty much a week[/b]
    well... but no1 will add a lvl 60 char (no matter rouge/priest/warrior/mage) to DS party or to Ew's or somthing good ..
    only at 65~68 + u get nice partys .... at lvl 60 -62 u will be lucky if u get a paramuns party -.-

so its not THAT easy ... and i dont think any1 can do 60-70 in 1 week ..
    maybe if u have valk exp + gold + high lvl friends who can add u to Ds party and to leet u leech while ur sleeping xD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast