Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Expansion (2010) ?

This is a discussion on New Expansion (2010) ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think that there will be just some more new weapons.. prolly the weapons jpko got in their pus... so ...
Page: 2

Banned

i think that there will be just some more new weapons.. prolly the weapons jpko got in their pus... so nothing to worry about (except the staff and daggers with hp \ mp recovery, those 1 are really gg)

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i hate how easy it is today to get uniques and high class items
    like chest's monster stone etc
    was more fun when you were average with dual cleavers +8, chitin +7 and quest jewels

but now with new weapons and armor it sucks! blah

You are all right, lvl86 lvl cap, new zones to which you can tp from eslant corners for exp/items, drop rate on uniques increased, and rarely simple mobs drop uniques. New weapons and armor will be customizable and available for 82+ people, and will be build with "the hidden materials" and are dropped from bosses (1 from each, and no shadow piece required to build them). Also, krowaz and dragon sets will be able to be build again (you can choose), archer class will dissapear and rogue minor will come back same as priest cast wont fail that much as now. Soccer event will desapear and will become Coliseum of Death event, where you can earn some chests and exp. Also Cz will be different, pretty much, and "/town" will be punished.
    More about to come.

source leaked.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

with every new expansion comes a new server and more bugs, i would prefer they just stick with what they have and fix everything.. ie. the buy merchant bug atm

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    You are all right, lvl86 lvl cap, new zones to which you can tp from eslant corners for exp/items, drop rate on uniques increased, and rarely simple mobs drop uniques. New weapons and armor will be customizable and available for 82+ people, and will be build with "the hidden materials" and are dropped from bosses (1 from each, and no shadow piece required to build them). Also, krowaz and dragon sets will be able to be build again (you can choose), archer class will dissapear and rogue minor will come back same as priest cast wont fail that much as now. Soccer event will desapear and will become Coliseum of Death event, where you can earn some chests and exp. Also Cz will be different, pretty much, and "/town" will be punished.
    More about to come.

source leaked.
    They cant remove archer class from a mmorpg

Banned

More about to come.

source leaked.
    wont believe it till i see it in koko\jpko or official notice about that

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Lightbulb

More about to come.

source leaked.
    ok ok .. n where u get all these infos?

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    ok ok .. n where u get all these infos?
    he is bullshittin

yep, bullshittin a bit...thinking aloud about what i'd like to see --dreams dreams--

japo

what about quit all the shitty expansions we have... and start new servers with Old Knight Empire settings?? what about go back to basics of KO, with a lvl 70 cap, without the new shits i dont even know, without the shits that came after the turkish invasion?

I remember old times... when KO wasnt a 95% turkish game like this last time.

Shit, I can count by thousands the people that left this game and never stop claiming, dreaming, with re-live the KE experience... and searching it on private servers or whatever. But... the magic part of KE was the massive participation, that a private server cant afford.

I´ll keep dreaming

dreaming about staying 70 with old stuff is just noob...is like ohhh i miss WWII weapons, why dont we all use them now?......everything advances, they just need to improve it, make it more playable

dreaming about staying 70 with old stuff is just noob...is like ohhh i miss WWII weapons, why dont we all use them now?......everything advances, they just need to improve it, make it more playable
    Wow you are the first person that I saw have the same thinking as I am. KO/KE WAS the best time but you can't live in the past, things change, move on, even K2 rollback the server with KE files, do you think it will change the game? Koxp still here, turkish still here, game is not as it used to be, move on, stop thinking about KO/KE time, that time is OVER. If you don't like the current version of KO, then just quit or play some private servers that will be close in a year or so.

Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSMaYCZ4TI]YouTube - knight_dungeon.wmv[/ame]

Little archer Senior Member

hey noob, archers are fixed now why do u want them removed

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hey noob, archers are fixed now why do u want them removed

Cause only noobs play them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast