New expansion a glichy frikkin joke.

This is a discussion on New expansion a glichy frikkin joke. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to fix the shit not working before launching new ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default New expansion a glichy frikkin joke.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to fix the shit not working before launching new shit. Oh well, give it 6 months, they'll work it out.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its IMPOSSIBLE...do get that? IM...POSS...IBLE...to load the real thing from a beta without bugs...no game in the fucking world can do it...ive played games that are run top notch bugs fixed in a week or less and when they release things from beta to the real thing they STILL have bugs

do u wanna know why? cuz the real thing and beta are different! beta is starting from scratch with the new patch...the real thing the patch has to interact with all the old patches and all the old settings theyve customized etc

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tbh i thought this time round it wasn't so bad.. ohwell except for the cs incidents.. other new features are pretty neat.. i've nevr seen ppl like this bitch right here who started the topic praise k2 instead of bitch at them alwys.

oh yea forgot this is the noob who also says hakuna koxps LMAO.

/lock topic.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    its IMPOSSIBLE...do get that? IM...POSS...IBLE...to load the real thing from a beta without bugs...no game in the fucking world can do it...ive played games that are run top notch bugs fixed in a week or less and when they release things from beta to the real thing they STILL have bugs

do u wanna know why? cuz the real thing and beta are different! beta is starting from scratch with the new patch...the real thing the patch has to interact with all the old patches and all the old settings theyve customized etc

Why havent they fixed all the glichy shit in the old part of the game yet, impossible ??? That is the purpose of the post, read again

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to fix the shit not working before launching new shit. Oh well, give it 6 months, they'll work it out."

the new expansion did fix a lot of the old bugs

antiriad

least there wasnt the mage bug this time around.. anyone old school enough to remember that? .. oooo ive got a new skill.. manes of fire.. runs over to mob "20 damage" .. drops nova.. ."10 damage" .. omfg no!!! <dead>.

classic k2 moment that.

If its long running bug's though dont expect a patch to fix them, that takes a dedicated team of people to sit down and read them things out, which no one who isnt getting paid very much is willing to do because it takes alot of time... just be happy the game works, im even contemplating making a comeback tour just to see whats new in the world of karus.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    the new expansion did fix a lot of the old bugs
    like bounce -_-

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Clannie found a way to bounce bounce. :lol:

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Clannie found a way to bounce bounce. *:lol:
    so did i

Ripper_of_romania

how?

Dorn

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Clannie found a way to bounce bounce. *:lol:
    so did i[/b]
    pls...elaborate

Magelord1257

Default Re: New expansion a glichy frikkin joke.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They need to fix the shit not working before launching new shit. Oh well, give it 6 months, they'll work it out.
    I think they did a good job this round tbh. I remember when KE came out i hated it but i'm pleased with what i have seen so far in Fire Drake.