New feature doesnt work.

This is a discussion on New feature doesnt work. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, We have implemented a new tool to the Knight Online Website which allows you to report ...
Page: 1

Deadlymage

Default New feature doesnt work.

Dear Knight Online Players,

We have implemented a new tool to the Knight Online Website which allows you to report characters who you suspect are using Third Party Tools. The reporting procedure is very simple and similar to submitting a support ticket. All you have to do is to login to the website with your account ID and click on “Cheat Reporting” link to fill out the report form. From there, you will be asked to upload a Knight Online Screen Capture (KSC) that clearly shows the person while cheating, and your message will then be sent to the appropriate Knight Online staff for further investigation.

We are working diligently to create a fair gaming environment for all Knight Online fans, and thank you very much for your support!

-Knight Online Team

ya ok if its similar to the support ticket i can already guarantee it dont work. h43r:

zetazeta

HAHAA lol or u gotta spam 12049583 tickets for a reply thats not comptuer generated

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

maybe if they fixed the pw shit, i could actually login to the website.

Deadlymage

Originally posted by zetazeta
    HAHAA lol or u gotta spam 12049583 tickets for a reply thats not comptuer generated
    and even then 90% of the time its computer generated and it says "happy hunting"
    YA BS HAPPY HUNTING, HOW THE F AM I SUPPOSED TO "HUNT" when the game is full of koxpers ksing and my accnt just got banned unfairly by sitting in moradon. ^_^