New Forum : Player Trustability Inquiries

This is a discussion on New Forum : Player Trustability Inquiries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In order to cut down on the massive amount of topics placed in General Chat pertaining to this topic, I ...
Page: 1

In order to cut down on the massive amount of topics placed in General Chat pertaining to this topic, I have created a new forum to post your topics in.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

belongs in marketttttttttttttttttt not general

belongs in marketttttttttttttttttt not general[/b]
    I'm pretty sure I'll put it where I choose to cama.

machine

but the thing is there is noone looking or not often so it take kinda long to get response :S

what u think?

J

Think it would be better if you made it in the market section.

I'm pretty sure I'll put it where I choose to cama.[/b]
    oh shit u will? i didnt notice that fucking of course u will but it BELONGS in the market section cuz its market related, whether or not u choose to put it there is irrelevent cuz it belongs there, now be a good little admin and do ur job right and put it where it BELONGS

mammlea2

oh shit u will? i didnt notice that fucking of course u will but it BELONGS in the market section cuz its market related, whether or not u choose to put it there is irrelevent cuz it belongs there, now be a good little admin and do ur job right and put it where it BELONGS[/b]
    i have been banned for less

oh shit u will? i didnt notice that fucking of course u will but it BELONGS in the market section cuz its market related, whether or not u choose to put it there is irrelevent cuz it belongs there, now be a good little admin and do ur job right and put it where it BELONGS[/b]
    Worry about yourself and not about what our job is. First and last warning, do not try to tell us what we can and can not do.

Mammlea2, you were banned for blatantly claiming to use KOXP and on many occasions useless flaming.

Worry about yourself and not about what our job is. First and last warning, do not try to tell us what we can and can not do.[/b]
    worry about myself? its cuz i worry about myself i made the suggestion to make the stupid section, but of course u put the section in the wrong fucking area so i STILL haev to see it...now really go do ur job do the fucking 5 clicks MAX to move the forum and do it...cuz really thats the only reason ur not moving it u dont wanna seem wrong putting it in the wrong category and are now too stubborn to move it cuz uve talked too much, it takes literally 5 clicks to move a forum around so it cant be that ur too lazy, but too stubborn

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

worry about myself? its cuz i worry about myself i made the suggestion to make the stupid section, but of course u put the section in the wrong fucking area so i STILL haev to see it...now really go do ur job do the fucking 5 clicks MAX to move the forum and do it...cuz really thats the only reason ur not moving it u dont wanna seem wrong putting it in the wrong category and are now too stubborn to move it cuz uve talked too much, it takes literally 5 clicks to move a forum around so it cant be that ur too lazy, but too stubborn[/b]
    Right or wrong Cama but you have overstept the mark , your flaming and belittling Eric in the effort he is trying to do.

I going to mute you to show it's not going to be tolerated any more.

Banned

worry about myself? its cuz i worry about myself i made the suggestion to make the stupid section, but of course u put the section in the wrong fucking area so i STILL haev to see it...now really go do ur job do the fucking 5 clicks MAX to move the forum and do it...cuz really thats the only reason ur not moving it u dont wanna seem wrong putting it in the wrong category and are now too stubborn to move it cuz uve talked too much, it takes literally 5 clicks to move a forum around so it cant be that ur too lazy, but too stubborn[/b]
    actually it takes 3 clicks :lol:

Right or wrong Cama but you have overstept the mark , your flaming and belittling Eric in the effort he is trying to do.

I going to mute you to show it's not going to be tolerated any more.[/b]
    and wow that is funny....he made a suggestion felix and eric actually flew off the handle on him so what punishment does eric get for not being professional about a forum member comment?

actually it takes 3 clicks :lol:

and wow that is funny....he made a suggestion felix and eric actually flew off the handle on him so what punishment does eric get for not being professional about a forum member comment?[/b]

Think you have more to worry about than our forum polices right now Tez

Banned

Think you have more to worry about than our forum polices right now Tez[/b]
    lol not really since i know i didnt do anything

lol not really since i know i didnt do anything[/b]
    I advise you to prove us wrong otherwise , the eveidence is plain to see. Denial is normally the 1st sighn of guilt in most cases. I don't see any way out of this.

Locking thread as postenial flame war is going to happen