Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New? game to concider

This is a discussion on New? game to concider within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.archlord.com it's like evolved L2 ( a lot evolved ), there is a 7 days trial, but thanks to fileplanet ...
Page: 1

Default New? game to concider

www.archlord.com it's like evolved L2 ( a lot evolved ), there is a 7 days trial, but thanks to fileplanet it is hard to learn how to dl. Even if you buy the game ( like I did it's still hard to dl it, but worth it ). You pay one payment about 17 usd and then game is free. I posted good/bad sides to off topic...

Hope to see some good guns there

SoL

lol. me and janin call that game World of KO wars. KO like characters, guildwars HUD, and everything else reminds me way to much of WoW. B)

Originally posted by SoL
    lol. me and janin call that game World of KO wars. KO like characters, guildwars HUD, and everything else reminds me way to much of WoW. *B)
    There is nothing like wow, more like EQ2. WoW was made by 60's 70's hippies who used way too much LSD ...

But yep game is like evolved guildwars and L2, really nice looking game and it has loads of potential

itsVision

waggy, your IGN?

Originally posted by itsVision
    waggy, your IGN?
    Hmmm lemme think, could it be Wagyar? :wub: I play on Gaiahon or something server

bah

come to play ko with turks

Originally posted by FusionX
    bah

come to play ko with turks
    Nah too many old NO guys start to play there already...Justnothing, San0, Furry, Finduilas, Hoody, Fluffy....and I know many more come from certain clans...reall gg but don't wanna reveal their names Yes I am planning to scam couple old CrackeD guys with me too...we need a gg clan and 4o players who know how to play if we ever wanna take atleast 1 castles there...

Fusion u should join us...i know you are rather gay than gg, but u can always sleep with hoody :lol:

KalaBunga Senior Member

i was invited for the 1st beta and also the second of arclord i really did not liked the game when i started i.

the gameplay its like wow - guildwars mixed.

Here is a small example of a clanwar...as I told when clans go to war they became to enemies everywhere, even in towns and winner is who kills most opponent clan members in certain time http://rapidshare.com/files/9711722/1.wmv.html filmed by Hoody aka Rodrane :P

Also here is a small newbie pk film made by clanie Thranny elf hunter aka Bob, newbie in 2 ways because Bob was low lvl while making this and this was first video ever he made and edited Sorry but quality sucks on youtube but u get a small picture of pk there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxtwqLvv6HM

emosexual

Dear lord, i brought this game today, the company i brought expected me to download it from a 20 Kbps server _|_, so im downloading the beta then upgrading from that XD, anyway look foward to seeing you in game and i hope that it was worth the hassle of trying to download the damn thing, oh btw what server? ^^

KOTillDeath

looks good

Server Gaiahon btw :P and no Schrotti it's not pronounced like Gayho :lol:

LvL 50 knight ftw

Lizi

Wagy nOOOb Archer fatass :P
    hoody asked me to come but im alrdy stuck on wow i guess
    with tender and ank :lol:

Maranello

omg, looks awosome, could i join even if you guys don't know me?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Omg lizzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!!!!

Come join us and take those nubs with u

We need about 10-15 active ppl atm. Lvling is hard but compared with ko

:P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast