Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New? game to concider

This is a discussion on New? game to concider within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We still seek good players who play like hell and have no life :P Here is another video from it....this ...
Page: 2

We still seek good players who play like hell and have no life :P

Here is another video from it....this is how we do farm bosses :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hf1iEp0MUQ

Lizzy I don't even bother to comment about WoW, compared to AL it's worth of...oh well u know those insects you had to eat in Army

Tell my best to Ankhan and Tender...I wish u had chosen better

Maranello

there is no website to see the skills of mages ?

btw.. you guys orc right?

everything looks exactly like guildwars other than the pots n shit. I loved GW other than max level and there were no pots so mebe I give this a try.

Maranello

Can we be in a same clan like.... if it's mixe.. like sorcier could be with a human clan.. mixed with some elves?

Or we gotta be all the same class like KO

NoMercy

You can be human/orc/elves and still party/boss hunt/exp togheter.

Only clans matter no matter what race you are...and in AL don't even dream reaching max lvls...atleast for first year :lol:

nephiha

well i started playing and game looks really cool although havent played much only lvl 10

theres any trial or beta on this game.. really like to test it :]
    if there is, pls post the link..
    thx

You can be human/orc/elves and still party/boss hunt/exp togheter.[/b]
    Kool, what class mages are better?

human/orcs/elves.

I may wanna start playing

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

http://mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=skills

The 2 summons i had on this video were Silver ( that evul lightning wolf who throw thunder balls) and cyngus ( that bird)

Well other than that orc hunter>human archer and orc berzeker>human knight. Orc hunter is wicked pk machine, human archer is a fag with ugly armors (IMO). Human knight is unbeatable tanking machine at high lvls and with right build its also addition to tank a stun machine, orc berzeker has tanking capabilitys close to human only the dmg output is way bigger and has better looking lvl 60+ armors (IMO again), it also has small ranged torment. Also moon elf ranger (with kataria insead of bow) is like sin, only with ranged attacks. Human mage is really pwnge pk class at high lvls also coz of the duff skills and nice novas. Orc mage is kinda same only without duffs and easyer to lvl.

There should be new class coming in june (at first in korean AL) and new race later. New class is moon elf knight, God i wanna see a sexy thing whacking with dual swords...*drools*

Heya all we still have like 10 slots in clan...now things we don't need is

Human knights we have already 2 high lvl tankers and 1 midd lvls ( San0 and me are always online ) and I already hit lvl 55...soon I can tank shit load of things...knights are hard to lvl and we don't need more...

Orc besekkers sorry but we soon have enough second wave attackers also...

Human mages we need 3-4 of them ( with their cool aoes and annoying debuffs we need them for clan wars )
    Elf elementalists 1-2 ( maybe easiest char to lvl and damn they have powerfull aoes, we have 2 high lvl ones but need more )
    Elf ranger 2-3 ( most near assasin class, hard to exp but becomes really annoying pk opponent, highest we have atm is lvl 38, 1 lvl away from invisibility skill...we need more and those who can exp like hell )
    Orc hunter 1-2 ( good pk char, basicly cannot be debuffed on high lvls...trust me that is good...human mages can summon deathmark wich is like parasite+torment+more together...even human knights die easy after that )

Sorry haven't really read posts in here...Thanks Furry for reminding me

I'll join this game this weekend, i'm going mage but dont know which race yet

What race should I pick? Help pls

Waggy, do you add noobs to clan :P

I'll join this game this weekend, i'm going mage but dont know which race yet

What race should I pick? Help pls

Waggy, do you add noobs to clan :P[/b]
    We are all still newbies, some of us are just more high lvl. I have seen a guy who made lvl 46 in 6 days legitly...I never tested it, but I can make lvl 30 in one day...still we have some guys in clan who have been playing 2 weeks and often...still not lvl 30

We have desided that we try to pick some KO goodguns over others, just because those who come from KO are hardcore lvlers and can do dicipline pk ( also not get bored easily etc etc ) Just one thing...no human knights we really have enough...3-4 good tankers can hold their positions in clan battles, if u try wipe out 3-4 high lvl knights think again, specially if they are all blunt weapon users

We have only 1 high lvl human mage...that is our problem, we have couple more coming but they are still low lvl. We need more of them to give deathmark ( most dreadfull debuff ingame ) and don't think human mages are only for debuffs, they have long range aoes and yes they do dmg....a lot

When I was lvl 52 I dueled against lvl 44 human mage...I damn couldn't kill him, he had his debuffs maxed, naturally he couldn't really harm me because well so much higher lvl tank is impossible to kill. If that mage would have been lvl 50, he would have propably wiped my ass on the floor....

so this game is only based on clanbattles?

No war where races fight eachother or what? Dont get that part. All races can play togheter but how do you do a war then? Is there a Zone where races fight eachother?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

No, its based on archlord wars. Clan wars are just for clan ranking. To get archlord at first ur clan must controll a castle only then once a month u can battle for archlord title. All 3 castle owning clans meet in archlord castle and need to kill a byyyg boss there. The clan who kills it gets the archlord title. After beating the boss there will be election inside clan who gets it so its not only clan leader who will be archlord.

In korean and chinese archlord there are race wars also.

U can pk anyone above lvl 15 who is not in ur party and not in safe zones. In battle arena u can kill all exept clanies. So if u have some french kid ksing u just kill him :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast