Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Gamer:)

This is a discussion on New Gamer:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, guys. i just created an account on friday. which of course i did not play. because, i went for ...
Page: 1

b4sketb4ller

Hey, guys. i just created an account on friday. which of course i did not play. because, i went for the weekend to stay at my brothers, well anyways. i'am just starting Knightonline, and i created an account at the server LOGOS(1), i'am not sure. but i want to ask a few questions?
    1. by reading the other topics, on Ko4life, people tend to flame, or have no respect for Knightonline, can i ask why?
    2. Is the game really as bad as everybody says it is( i personally don't know, never played yet) haha.
    3.what is the deal with like Logos 1, 2, 3. or maines1,2,3?

but, yeah i'am new and some tips and advice that can help me would be very appreatiated, and oh yeah i started an assassin. whats the best class in the game, did i make a wrong choice?.

well, i'm going now. i hope to see you all in knightonline

Sincerely yours: RejectionVS

Banned Senior Member

Alot of users flame because... well many reasons. Also alot of us have left the game do to several reasons yet stay on these forums to keep in touch with others. As for the game being as "bad" as other say, play it and find out if you like it or not yourself. People flame the game yet they still keep playing. Logos 1,2,3 and Manes 1,2,3 etc are all sub servers. You can load your character on any Logos server and it will still be there. Just lets more space open for EXP, bosses, and PK on server 1 and 2. If you try to load another server but Logos, you will have to make a new character because your Logos data wont be transfered.

Sins are nice to play, I played one while I played KO and enjoyed it. There is no "best class" in KO, whatever char/specialty you like the best is what you should be playing

b4sketb4ller

thankyou phantomlink(thanx for post and description of game)

hey thanks, may i ask a question tho. since ur the root admininistator of ko4life, why did u quit?
    so, your saying i made an account on logos, and i try to load it on ares or something, it wont be the same character?

Banned Senior Member

If you try to load Ares, you will be asked to make a new character. If you do, your old character is still on Logos tho. This lets you try different servers on the same account since each server is different from the rest. I quit KO because After Fire Drake was released, the group of people I was playing with for about a year all started to quit or get inactive. I wasn't looking forward to getting into a "new group" so I just left KO behind.

And yay, 5k posts finally :x took my longer then it did on ranking

b4sketb4ller

haha 5000 posts is alot. you must have sore fingers?.

i just tried going onto knightonline to try the game out, but when i got on i got dced right away? did i do something wrong, or is this how the game is to all new players? phantom you should start again, ill be a buddy?

anyways im going to try again, maybe ill get on.

RiseAgainst_

We need a welcome topic

Banned Senior Member

I dont know if the bug is still there or not, but a long time ago, K2 made it so when the server is over 70% full, only premium members can log in. This bug happens on and off, but if your non premium and you try to connect to a currently premium only server, it will DC you and close the game instead of just putting you back to the server selection screen.

I wont be playing KO again, i've only logged it about 3 times since I quit 8 months ago. I got too used to not having to pay for anything in the game

b4sketb4ller

haha thankyou riseagainst.

aa sad to here that phantom. but when i logged on the bars were in the red but not all the way full, maybe the bar has to be emtpy for servers to be full? or i dont know, i'am sorry for how nooby i'am but, eventually i will learn right? just like the rest of you?

Banned Senior Member

Ya you will learn the basics and the ins and outs of KO as you go along. Just dont get frustrated with it from not being able to login without premium and quit, you might enjoy the game some. Just need to learn what times you can login without premium ( even tho right now SHOULD be loginable.... )

b4sketb4ller

What you mean times? ain't this game free 2 play, can't you log in all the time, or what? i'v read in other topics there are turkish players and they run the game or what? im confused. haha

Banned Senior Member

It used to be "login at any time" then to increase profits ( and to please the premium players because getting "server is full" was being a pain in the ass ) K2 made it so when the server is over 70%(I believe) full of either combination of premium/non premium, ONLY premium users could then login untill the % of users on the server lowered. And yes There is a LOAD of turkish players that "run" this game now, and occupy most of the server a good chunk of the day. But yes the game is still "Free to Play" because you can login without paying K2 anymore, just not at very good times anymore

b4sketb4ller

ok, so say if im playing right and a turkish person wants to get on he can dc me for him to get on?

and i have just logged in and the graphics are kind of nice, but im in a town.. how do i get out, and what is this shiny big thing that keeps on flashing??

Banned Senior Member

Premium users cant DC people to log in. You loaded in the beginner town Moradon, walk around and find NPC"s with arrows above their head, they will give you starter quests. Unfortunately, KO is mostly a "learn as you go along game" there aren't really any instructions on how to do most things

b4sketb4ller

well, knightonline should add more stuff, for beginners. beacause i dont' know what to do. i went out side but i got kileld by this dinosaur thingy.

ok, so this moradon, is there where all of the high and low level players train? and theres this big thing in the middle of town, and it goes green and red? what is that,some kind of decoration?

Banned Senior Member

Moradon is the beginner area, I havn't been in the game in awhile so it's probably some decoration in the center of the city. Higher leveled players lvl in Eslant ( 60+ ) and CZ ( on most servers, dont go in there untill your 70 now with some good items )

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast