Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Gamer:)

This is a discussion on New Gamer:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh i thought you were from myko :0, didn't know your just starting KO :S really dude, dont bother with ...
Page: 3

oh i thought you were from myko :0, didn't know your just starting KO :S

really dude, dont bother with this game
    everyone here only plays it still because the PK is better then any other game
    You would need to have a clan to exp with, and an active, english speaking clan at such a low level is impossible to find
    Before you'd even be able to PK, you'd need level 70, which takes months even with an extremely active clan, but even then, its grinding for hours upon hours, usually 0.02 or 0.01% per monster kill, very boring.

well, knightonline should add more stuff, for beginners. beacause i dont' know what to do. i went out side but i got kileld by this dinosaur thingy.

ok, so this moradon, is there where all of the high and low level players train? and theres this big thing in the middle of town, and it goes green and red? what is that,some kind of decoration?[/b]
    the red green thingy is the "Magic anvil" its how you craft/upgrade items in the game... how u make a item go from +1 to up up up this game is very confusing for new people due to the amount of time and experience needed to do anything even upgrade. People make many many failures trying to craft any thing nice on anvil it has crappy % to succeed 1-3 is 100%... most other things is a real crap shoot, if you cant afford to lose the item on anvil dont put it on is what i would say .. good luck in ko

Hello welcome to KO ^^

If i can give you an advice don't play Logos ... from what i heard it's a bad server to play ... so many high leveled characters , a lot of dupes etc ... :=)

Ronark is the best server to start from scratch now.

good luck !

SuperkakosO_0

welcome ^^
    Ronark will be a good start for you but for me all servers are the same shits.

if yu start pathos i can help you with some gbs
    gl again

Banned

hi

b4sketb4ller

just got back from school haha im gonna play again, but thankyou guys for the support, and all. but, why did they make the exp so hard? 0.01%? to get to 100 that will take forever and superkakos thankyou, but if i do go. that means i gotta start at lvl 1 again, and get money lol, well i hope i see u all in k/o (super i might make a char on patos), but feel free to post. i already met some friendly people, and u guys are so friendly also.

-is this game really that addictive.

bye bye for now gamers, ill reply to any post

wideload620

The game is as addictive as you want it 2 be

Yes KO is really addictive i prefered KO in the days of "ko and ke" having fun ie whole clan to take down talos etc

I miss those days and the days of spawning towers on people

Banned

Yes KO is really addictive i prefered KO in the days of "ko and ke" having fun ie whole clan to take down talos etc

I miss those days and the days of spawning towers on people [/b]
    another gm abusing his powers........xD for fun and not gay reasons ofc

P.s u still remain a wanna be peter north

GetRichOrDieTrying

I miss those days and the days of spawning towers on people [/b]
    naughty boi

ull regret living ur life in peace instead of nuking turkey thx to this game =/

Robokill

ull regret living ur life in peace instead of nuking turkey thx to this game =/[/b]
    nuke turkey good idea h34r:
    +1

razzy

Hello welcome to KO ^^

If i can give you an advice don't play Logos ... from what i heard it's a bad server to play ... so many high leveled characters , a lot of dupes etc ... :=)

Ronark is the best server to start from scratch now.

good luck ![/b]
    lol HELL NO.

To Topic creator:

i play ronark and its the most exp bugged, turked, and macroed out server you will find.

Just 2 days ago i saw a lvl 69 warrior leeching away at tyons whilst his rouge buddy dagger shot them.

fuck k2

anyways good luck.

PS. I think i saw you ingame a few hours ago.

b4sketb4ller

omg, guys i'vbeen playing for 2 days already and i don't know how to get out of "moradon", and im still level 1!!!! zzzzzzzzz, im so noob haha.

You think anybody Can give their time to level me? if not its alright but im a go on knightonline again, hope to see you all there , oh yeah but i managed to find the skills, i only got "sprint" is that all i get ??

how are u still level 1? Hit a worm at lvl 1 and thats like what 40% of the level lol. To use the teleporter u will first need some coin so get killing some worms and bulancs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast