Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New GM Pwning in Xig....

This is a discussion on New GM Pwning in Xig.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xig players should get a bit of kick out this, The Gm has been smoking cheats all afternoon. Deleting accounts ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default New GM Pwning in Xig....

Xig players should get a bit of kick out this, The Gm has been smoking cheats all afternoon. Deleting accounts of dupers, perma bans... All the while making lil wisecracks....awesome

DieWithMyKiss

u should see the GM on ares, banning at least 20 people a day

The_Dude

Only problem with Xig is that they only ban people like that once every month and a half, and they only do it for a day when doing it.

Wish there were GM's online 24/7.

Nattefrost

Mahina...??

Or a brand new one?

The_Dude

On some of the postings they signed it as Mahina after making wise cracks to the people that got banned.

Lawless

Yeah, so im assuming its mahina. @ The dude, yeah historically thats the way it works, but this new GM seems different somehow. Servers just got shutdown too so 9im assuming its the wipe she was talking bout earlier

whineandbread

unless they can track dupe money, hpyer inflation could be here to stay -_-

Kevork_du_Québec

Any kind of intensive GM work be it for a day or a week is good to the game, maybe not the market but having more normal cz play once in a while is refreshing. I like Mahina, just hope it's not another good GM going down after a couple of weels/months.

Lawless

Nah...restrict the duping and economy stabilizes. Just takes longer when so much cash is in circulation. Xigs economy was just getting back to normal when this most recent dupe wave started.

hush

nice to see active gm's doing what we all want try to keep the game clean

Lawless

realistically there should a GM on every server at virtually all times. You would think K2 is making enough cashflow by now to afford this..... same goes for better GM tools and such. And im still a strong supporter of Constables theres probably at least 200 or so players on xig who have been here from the start competant for those positions

Wextor

it's very hard for a gm that doesn't know the server inside and out to make constable selections.

Lawless

Well ive heard all that over and over.....perhaps he does to a minor degree, but im sure that in that particular role hes doin more good than bad, at least he doing SOMETHING. Get about 15 or so of the top legit clans (and everyone knows who the hell those are) acting as constables and alot of issues could just go away, I myself ran into about 15 differnt macroers today leveling my DLW twink. If i was a constable with a working report system that went to an active GM theres 15 server wreakers gone in one day of minding my buisiness

Originally posted by Lawless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lawless)</div>
    realistically there should a GM on every server at virtually all times. *You would think K2 is making enough cashflow by now to afford this..... same goes for better GM tools and such. *And im still a strong supporter of Constables theres probably at least 200 or so players on xig who have been here from the start competant for those positions[/b]
    i been here :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-Natazaku

Yeah we got DuWolf as a constable that does nothing but gain for himself from it.
    good thing constables arnt even in xig anymore... just so happens to be that duwolf still plays

in other words: he hasnt been a constable in a very long time.

Internet pervert Senior Member

Olympia could use some GM-action Oo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast