lame k2 ^^

This is a discussion on lame k2 ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i've sent a ticket to k2 cuz i need to change my seal pass, anwyayz they say i gotta ...
Page: 1

so i've sent a ticket to k2 cuz i need to change my seal pass, anwyayz they say i gotta send em my c&b id and payments from 6 months back, so i went to my c&b acc and copy/pasted all transactions i could find there (that were done to k2) inlcuding date/transaction id/amount of money/status, but all they say is ,its the wrong info... isnt that the info im supposed to give them? any1 been able to change seal password?

~ cas

rokertje

had the same problem changing my email it changed on g1 account not in mykol i just send them the same info 4 times and it worked after getting 3 we need all info crap from them

morale of this story everything you want done by k2 takes to long and to much effort just keep hammering them with tickets

Try posting at the gamerfirst forums, they seem to read the posts there

dont u need to just send them that c&b number that is used for every payment from an acc that u used to pay for last six month?

silverbuffer18

i had same problem, this what i did, worked fine

send most recent last 4 digits of CC , in comments put this New seal Password: ur new pass ,
    then Confirm New pass: ur new pass, i did that then got thing to send 9 digit click and buy, and worked, b4 i send both cc and last 4 digits for 6-7 months, and no luck, i try this crap and worked

send most recent last 4 digits of CC , in comments put this New seal Password: ur new pass ,
    then Confirm New pass: ur new pass, i did that then got thing to send 9 digit click and buy, and worked, b4 i send both cc and last 4 digits for 6-7 months, and no luck, i try this crap and worked[/b]
    im trying that now :P
    ty for the help guys

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Try posting at the gamerfirst forums, they seem to read the posts there [/b]
    gamersfirst forums, not a bad idea ';s

ee03161

then Confirm New pass: ur new pass, i did that then got thing to send 9 digit click and buy, and worked, b4 i send both cc and last 4 digits for 6-7 months, and no luck, i try this crap and worked[/b]

Hi, can you help me giving me an example how the ticket should be, i tried to follow the steps you gave, but its a bit confused...
    Anyway K2 is really pissing me off, its the second ticket i send, and they keep doing the same thing: i send a ticket, they answer asking for click and buy 9 digit, i give them the information, they reply with the same message. I feel like they are simply ignoring me...
    In this last ticket i gave them all, screenshots of the click and buy site with the number and transactions, i gave them almost all the numbers of my credit card and still i receive that anoying message.
    I think my next step is saying that i will cancel the payment i did for platinum premium :|