Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW HACK

This is a discussion on NEW HACK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is a program that the turk players are using, it let them disconnect anybody they want. i just found ...
Page: 1

ooo

there is a program that the turk players are using, it let them disconnect anybody they want. i just found out because a player that hates me keep on disconnecting me from the game. its instant DC and its really annoying.

i dont know what else they can do with this program besides disconecting people.

ill get some SS later h34r:

softmao

there is a program that the turk players are using, it let them disconnect anybody they want. i just found out because a player that hates me keep on disconnecting me from the game. its instant DC and its really annoying.

i dont know what else they can do with this program besides disconecting people.

ill get some SS later h34r:[/b]
    yes at girakon more hum use it.

at g2 cz so fuk..

lmao... must really sux for the non prem ppl ><"

aiya, seems like theres no limit to the craziness of the hacks these days eh?

Banned

nooooooooo hes tanking my talos oh wait DC, (clan chat: any healer on talos is up)

PartyPLZZ

uahaha happened to me on FT... i saw one guy wallhacking on ft but i dont remember his name, then i was luring all monsters from lard orcs to barons and start running with them ( cant lure more yet ) and them... whaaam i got dc&#39;ed... i thought that was very odd becouse i didnt had dc in a couple of months and it happened on ft... good thing i know why now becouse i scanned whole 500gb disc with three different anti viruses looking for malware tho i found nothing i was scarred that someone is trying to hack me only thing i find funny about that sittuation is the rest of the ppl got killed by my lure one after another

so a messege to all ppl using it... dont dc me on FT becouse u all will die im the one of the few ppl who are able to do FT for u on girakon

ooo

nooooooooo hes tanking my talos oh wait DC, (clan chat: any healer on talos is up)[/b]
    yea, i cant wait til the next csw. whoever got this hack will pretty much take the castle without any problem.

PartyPLZZ

i think not.... becouse on girakon in bloodline allmost every person have very good pc and is logging like 5 sec max to the game... and it dced me after 6 minutes of FT so i think that to dc&#39;ing someone takes a little bit of time...

sorry for making an offtopic but my real concern is wallhack... like zend did on last csw... we didnt let any mage pass the second gate but the zend attacked our cata party from behind with two parties... and they allways been in walls and in river near abbys gate for whole time of csw... and under the floor in crystal room that sucked... with one mage on wallhack they can tp in walls their whole clan and we cant do a thing to stop them...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

dc hack lol
    crazy story, that i cant believe....its not a hack its K2
    I hope it is not true....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol ...

PartyPLZZ

i wouldnt be so sure that there isnt any dc hack... like i said im never getting a dc i have 10mb&#39;s internett connection with no packet loss and i didnt dced in a couple months now... i was gettin dc&#39;ed only when i was an archer on ft and dungeon... so in my opinion that dc hack realy exist...

ooo

dc hack lol
    crazy story, that i cant believe....its not a hack its K2
    I hope it is not true....[/b]
    its not crazy, just piss off the right turk and u&#39;ll get it too. i got a SS of him telling me he is disconnecting e and my party from the game.

also my connection is very good and i rarely get dc from the game.. maybe once or twice in a month.

lil_mageskillz

so the only thing its doing right now is just dc?

PartyPLZZ

pray for it ehh where is that new patch...

PartyPLZZ

i was thinking about that hack and i pretty sure it has to do with some kind of packet hacking like merchant hack... maybe if u will block pm they wont be able to dc u... im guessing it is the way they are tracking your name in the packet...

PartyPLZZ

but if it its the case then u have to have pm blocked all the time and dont speek to anybody u dont know on pm becouse the hackers will do the list of names of the ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast