Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NEW HACK

This is a discussion on NEW HACK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sure they are using the program cheatengine just like they did with the merchant hack. Theres a lot of ...
Page: 2

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I'm sure they are using the program cheatengine just like they did with the merchant hack. Theres a lot of fucked up stupid shit that is gonna keep on coming with Cheat Engine, people think that just because most of the stuff in Knight Online is server sided that cheat engine wont work and they give up on it. I hope the new integrated Anti hack system in expansion will stop this

!Premier_Assassin!

uahaha happened to me on FT... i saw one guy wallhacking on ft but i dont remember his name, then i was luring all monsters from lard orcs to barons and start running with them ( cant lure more yet ) and them... whaaam i got dc'ed... i thought that was very odd becouse i didnt had dc in a couple of months and it happened on ft... good thing i know why now becouse i scanned whole 500gb disc with three different anti viruses looking for malware tho i found nothing i was scarred that someone is trying to hack me only thing i find funny about that sittuation is the rest of the ppl got killed by my lure one after another

so a messege to all ppl using it... dont dc me on FT becouse u all will die im the one of the few ppl who are able to do FT for u on girakon [/b]
    thats the most 's i've seen in a single post.

PartyPLZZ

so turn off that image codes... and i like to post that " " becouse better to smile than cry... dont u think ? ...

ohh sorry i did just saw that i can turn off smiles in posts from my side...

rofl this just keeps getting better and better.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

by making someone else dc, does that make that persons epenis feel bigger or what? lol... c'mon... lets get pissed off at someone and make a hack to dc someone... lol... how pathetic can you get

Little archer Senior Member

i remember happening something like this to me in a priv server... whenever i was about to vs certain guy it would dc me n then respawn dead

tommyleonghk

I remember i kept getting DCed non-stop whenever im near someone who is koxping when i was playing at a priv server.... could be the same case?

imagine lvl 80 warrior see someone tank talos dc him when its almost dead slide

but yeah it is really gay

_eSuba_

nooooooooo hes tanking my talos oh wait DC, (clan chat: any healer on talos is up)[/b]
    OMG LAWL !!!!!!!

"Die turk die turk >>> Dc turk dc turk !"

get me some ss wanna see that lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12