Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

new hack booting you from ko?

This is a discussion on new hack booting you from ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one min your playing the other min its like you hit the exit button but didnt[/b] I'm just wondering what ...
Page: 2

LEGO

one min your playing the other min its like you hit the exit button but didnt[/b]
    I'm just wondering what kind of idiot made that up, because there's no such thing as "dc hack", its the game.

legos shut up if you don't know anything , there was infact a dc hack and yes i had the same problem last saturday

Alot of people i heard is getting Dced.. Like today in 70 Dungeon both priests get Dced... did we win? no..

Hey cutie Senior Member

I'm just wondering what kind of idiot made that up, because there's no such thing as "dc hack", its the game.[/b]
    nice one dumass

yeah i think its the ko client not a hack

because couple nights ago me and my clan were exping and all of the sudden
    all in the clan dc'd except me h34r:

which was weird and funny :lol:

its true there is a dc hack im 100% sure too because in adream when shower hackers kill someone they dc right after , this has been going for like 2weeks now and also in bdw people use when they gettin owned today 1by1 my party members were dcing its not our connection because i never dc i can stay online 24/7 without dc

DeHealer

Yep, getting random dc's in certain moments.. Dc hack for sure..

Richie

You will find, when your client closes for no reason without the option to exit yourself. There will 100% be some kind of hack around you. Ive been to arena many times only to see an arrow shower hacker come running in and anyone that gets attacked by him/her or attacks him/her will DC within 5 sec.
    I dont think they manually DC you, it just happens as a result of them locking onto you.
    On top of that, there is a hella lot more normal DC's happening aswell.

for the record this ISN'T the turk d/c hack, its yet another new bug with K2.[/b]

then why is koxpers always 1st at the pklist ?

Its not a dc hack, or if it is they made it aoe cuz last time in war there were 10 ppl at respawn. Id be kinda hard to dc 500 ppl 1 by 1 in 2 sec^^ And no, it was not turkdc

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i was booted from ko many times while pking and i heard from others that they are getting booted from war and everyone seems to think its some kind of hacker trick..anyone heard of this?[/b]
    its old ';-/

denon33

OK guys if u wanna keep informed about what cheats /hacks your facing just visit

Think the archer dc has been happening for a long time in cz now so maybe its 50% client issue and 50% dc hack. I personally was dc'd 8 times in cz last night. But it was always in the base when orcs were raiding. I really dont know and cant say one way the other, but its annoying as hell, especially if u r non prem then cant log back in again.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

OK guys if u wanna keep informed about what cheats /hacks your facing just visit

Think the archer dc has been happening for a long time in cz now so maybe its 50% client issue and 50% dc hack. I personally was dc'd 8 times in cz last night. But it was always in the base when orcs were raiding. I really dont know and cant say one way the other, but its annoying as hell, especially if u r non prem then cant log back in again.[/b]
    they got a new hack to dc a zone.....
    and its not turks...its asian made ';-s

It's a DC hack but I dunno how they do it. Only thing I know is when I see the bunch of Arrow Showering hackers spraying their arrows all over Ardream. I shout "FUACK OFF HACKERS!" "_|_".

Then I dc.

Relog.

Run to them and shout in their face. "FUACK OFF HACKERS!"

DC.

Relog.

Do it again. "FUACK OFF HACKERS!"

Dc.

Relog...

Shout again... "FUACK OFF HACKERS!"

Dc..

Relog...

Canek

I'm just wondering what kind of idiot made that up, because there's no such thing as "dc hack", its the game.[/b]
    post server and IGN and ill happily prove you that DC is there. Thats the only thing you need to know so you can do that fkin bug.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast