Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

new hack booting you from ko?

This is a discussion on new hack booting you from ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I get dc and this happens alot , i am standing close to towers or close to a koxping ...
Page: 3

When I get dc and this happens alot , i am standing close to towers or close to a koxping archer

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

3 or 4 times now that my whole Eslant dungeon party did get dc.... and it did happen in the pvp area pritty annoying

silverbuffer18

i only get dced in invasions at times i think is dc hacker cuz its only when im attacking someone and there running away pretty anooyying cost me atlesat 4k np

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i only get dced in invasions at times i think is dc hacker cuz its only when im attacking someone and there running away pretty anooyying cost me atlesat 4k np[/b]
    a turk told me there is a dc program that gathers a list of people online ko and dc's them from pk zones...and to top it off....ko it self is unstable dcing people also from all the other dc is makeing turks dc like they used to before...

and last 2 days since tuesday maintance i heard of peoples ko just closeing..crashing completely,, i did not beleave it my self...untill it happened to me also...

a turk told me there is a dc program that gathers a list of people online ko and dc's them from pk zones...and to top it off....ko it self is unstable dcing people also from all the other dc is makeing turks dc like they used to before...

and last 2 days since tuesday maintance i heard of peoples ko just closeing..crashing completely,, i did not beleave it my self...untill it happened to me also...[/b]
    that group dc program its called turk telekom, and game its not the problem its their isp...try to know what ur talking about before you do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123