New Heal Hack

This is a discussion on New Heal Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have noticed the new hack out.. the yellow rings that heal k0xpers. Well...i was attacking one and the special ...
Page: 1

I have noticed the new hack out.. the yellow rings that heal k0xpers. Well...i was attacking one and the special effect went off on my Chaos Baal...and his rings stoped for a few seconds and he died. I was wondering if it was only the Chaos's effect that stops the new hack or if its Every New Weapon's Effect that stops these, nearly impossible to beat, healing rings. xD

Banned

Wow there's like 143251 other topics where you can talk about it in, why would you make a new one? SEARCH

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Wow there's like 143251 other topics where you can talk about it in, why would you make a new one? SEARCH[/b]
    k, give the link for the other topics about this

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=283124
    its in first page on media section <_<

Banned

If the Baal effect is parasite, then it should be quite right.
    The thing they are spamming is sort of a 1000 HP scroll that isnt implemented fully in the game yet, but is usable with a cheat. So they use the cheat to spam the scroll over and over, healing 1k hp every time. Parasite = no hp buff = no hp scroll = dead koxper :-D

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

wow guys relax, its a forum, not a office meeting. No need to get hostile.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

There&#39;s some news for you. In the next patch, these skills will be legit! The Enchanter NPC will give these to you. The only difference is that it will cost 50k coins per use, you need to talk to the NPC to use it, and you can&#39;t talk fast enough to spam it. However, k°xpers will still be able to use it the plain old way.

If the Baal effect is parasite, then it should be quite right.
    The thing they are spamming is sort of a 1000 HP scroll that isnt implemented fully in the game yet, but is usable with a cheat. So they use the cheat to spam the scroll over and over, healing 1k hp every time. Parasite = no hp buff = no hp scroll = dead koxper :-D[/b]

Lol, Chaos Baal&#39;s effect makes all skills go into cool down. And i just recently learned hat it was somethin that they could spam.. i didn&#39;t kno it was a 1k heal scroll though. And if its not fixed then its going to be really retarded trying to pk.

Banned

wiseman, if they can spam it, I suppose it doesn&#39;t have a cooldown ><