Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

This is a discussion on Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I posted about it on ranking forum for about a year ago, didnt got much response.. Everytime I go pk, ...
Page: 1

Default Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

I posted about it on ranking forum for about a year ago, didnt got much response..

Everytime I go pk, I see loads of humans, but they act like a bunch of chickens without heads, running around attacking those they shouldnt attack..

Make 2-3 clans and show the others howto fight. This only have to last a couple of months, then ppl can go back or remake their clans, or keep those new clans, and give orcs a run for their money.

Anyone got another idea, howto turn this chicken farm around?

PFK

na its not that, ppl just c orc and start chaseing, same with orcs.

Not according to those orcs I spoken to, orcs are fewer and more organized...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

pk with ur clan? :rollseyes:

edit: use vent? :P

TunaFishyMe

regardless of the level or gear the guy has, when human see orcs you run in that direction. When orc sees humans, you run in that direction. Humans just outnumber orcs by a billion so you always lose yor kill because of those lvl 55 noobs thinking they are so good finishing redballers. Humans have NO/Tormentors which are both pretty good clans. But I dont really think there are even more than 10 organized english-speaking clans in diez lol.

I used to be human but now im orc. I noticed that humans love this illusion skill. 3 vs 1. maliced and I was illusioned non-stop. kinda ridiculous and boring

I do when they are online, we're not many in the clan, and I wanna keep it that way, we're a small and good team when we pk B)

But we need big clans, and many active ppl, not just big clan with many inactive ppl..

Somtimes i dont bother buffing its pointless, i just seem to get duffed by every single human party i see and gangrapped, i have crap gear and no real weapon defence armour but i dont care its just a game :lol:
    Just press ok and try again

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

THOSE FUQING INBREEDERS WHY WONT THEY PK ORGANIZED

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    THOSE FUQING INBREEDERS WHY WONT THEY PK ORGANIZED
    Your a Kser.....
    You steel kills from humans everytime u tp some1 h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

there're irritating stuffs on both human side and orc side.

human side-
    1) everytime you're about to kill someone and you can feel the winning heat coming and the glory and shit and stuff about to reach you and some dumb ass human rogue comes out of nowhere and kses your kill.
    2) when you're lvl 70+ and you pwn, humans tend to follow you every fuckin place you go to ks, even if you go to raid a exp spot.

orc side-
    1) you've officially just met #300 hiz, self explanatory. i don't rmb any human rogue that stays n fights other than oishi, ronin, hakuna and apostilo. gets really irritating with 5 rogues doing the same shit to u, spike, run spike run.
    2) compare point #1 with archers. run, shadowhunter, run, shadowhunter. as if they're taking down tk.
    3) usually its 10humans:1orc in every battle. ofc again, there're exceptions.

Ruthless

in Ares Ardream:
    Suicide Dela ran into a mob of 4 sins and they ran from him and he still pwnd 3 of them LOLOLOL :lol:
    HaZarD and Phoenix Warlords FTW B)

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    there're irritating stuffs on both human side and orc side.

2) compare point #1 with archers. run, shadowhunter, run, shadowhunter. as if they're taking down tk.
    Part from ventrilo comments

Chaocb ( using |IIIIIIIII| waggy stop running!! )

( stop, one styx and 2x dark pursuer )

Chaocb ( using |IIIIIIIII| FFS stop aiming me!!! )

second....you are a fucking TK!!! But hey I don't even shoot shadow hunters anymore so you are wrong babagay

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

chaocb = gay noob who speaks singlish too much eventhough he is taiwanese (yes no fuckin sense)

lau

Forsete 4 King

Zoroaster

yeah, i remember forste's post from ages ago, but nothing has changed and nothing will change now. orcs had better and more experienced players since the beginning and humans had numbers on their side. the fact is that every noob who logged in this game for the 1st time (like me ) picked "good" nation, humans, while many good players (who played in myko and knew the game) did the opposite. i really dont remember when was the last time that i joined pk party since huge % of human parties are just soloers who r in party just to get buffs. not to mention that there r many low lvls and no-skill-at-all players whose main np source is leeching nps in party. and how about speeking english in party or even, pardon me for being so courageous, pk on vent or ts. thatswhy its understandable that the best clans and players dont want these "scum" in their parties and thatswhy unorganised humans will remain unorganised

but, hell, at least theres more of us

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast