Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Helis user

This is a discussion on New Helis user within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w00t :P :wub:...
Page: 1

TryToSlmMe

Default New Helis user

w00t :P :wub:

Xela

grats

bleaF

gz

TryToSlmMe

ty

KaChing

slm (uzhehzheahqsu i slmed u) gratz

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by KaChing
    slm (uzhehzheahqsu i slmed u)
    lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

:huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so

thanatos

Originally posted by Dro
    :huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so
    lol actually theres ppl with a little something called a life , for me its gonna be so great to finally get 65 lol.. exp ftw.. dont have time for it

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

ConGratz ^^.

Dro

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    lol actually theres ppl with a little something called a life , for me its gonna be so great to finally get 65 lol.. exp ftw.. dont have time for it[/b]
    anther moron that thinks that getting high lvl = no life.... there's exp events all the time, with mobs that give huge amounts of exp and fairly easy to kill. Getting lvl70 is nothing now, since there might be 300+ of em on each server (except the new ones ofc). Morax getting it himself proves that, yet people still thinks that getting 70+ means playing 24/7... <_<

thanatos

lol so u say bro , if u got the time to get to 70 u obviously need to go out more often , gettin 70 requires daily exping for at least more than 5 hours even 10 hours sitting in front of a computer playing , something not everyone can do for either reasons of not having the time or not wanting to waste so many hours doing nothing but pressing zr 3

Dro

zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't means that they have no life :wacko: , it means that either they spend their time focused on exp, or got enough time playing to have it. But servers are old now, and exp is easier to get, lvl72 means nothing.
    I don't exp daily, maybe 3 days a week, or 4, depending of what i want, and the days i do ya, it's for arround 5 hours, have reached more, yet i go out almost everyday of the weekend, got classes from monday to friday, do my homework, go out with my parents, watch tv and im at lvl73 almost 74.... If u can focus in lvling instead of pking/farming/whatever, getting high lvls is easy. once again, 72 means nothing

looks like all priest are 72 on ares :P i need 4 levels and 65% for 72 :P

Originally posted by Fluppy
    looks like all priest are 72 on ares :P i need 4 levels and 65% for 72 :P
    dýe

erýc come xp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast