Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Helis user

This is a discussion on New Helis user within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't means that ...
Page: 2

Jediay

Originally posted by Dro
    zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't means that they have no life *:wacko: , it means that either they spend their time focused on exp, or got enough time playing to have it. But servers are old now, and exp is easier to get, lvl72 means nothing. *
    I don't exp daily, maybe 3 days a week, or 4, depending of what i want, and the days i do ya, it's for arround 5 hours, have reached more, yet i go out almost everyday of the weekend, got classes from monday to friday, do my homework, go out with my parents, watch tv and im at lvl73 almost 74.... If u can focus in lvling instead of pking/farming/whatever, getting high lvls is easy. once again, 72 means nothing

lol ill beg to differ fact is getting lvls takes oddles of time . when i was playing all day in 1 week i got 70-72 . since i started "life" again i got maybe 10k xp 0.o
    lvl 72 is a big thang , dro your extra gay for saying it isnt >.< True some ppl with no lives still wouldnt lvl because they will spend thier time goofying or pking but for those that only get 1 hr or less at thier home than yeah i bet it will go alot slower . but lets not start a flame thread gratz on 72 (i forgot your name already ) but gratz

Solstice

Originally posted by Dro
    :huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#504746

and 70 is the new 60?

edit: grats btw.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    :huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so

and 70 is the new 60?

edit: grats btw.[/b]
    morax getting it proves it... and afaik he is one lazy lvling nigga

TunaFishyMe

for those who has not reached 70 does not know how easy it is to reach it especially since the new expansion. Diez is almost 2 years...70 is meaningless now. I reached 70 with old mobs and that took a bit of dedication but it didnt take my life. With these mobs, its a piece of cake.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    for those who has not reached 70 does not know how easy it is to reach it especially since the new expansion. *Diez is almost 2 years...70 is meaningless now. *I reached 70 with old mobs and that took a bit of dedication but it didnt take my life. *With these mobs, its a piece of cake.
    lets see you make another lvl 70 then h43r:

morax

Agreed - Getting to 70 with the new expansion was reasonably easy old KO grinding Apos or trolls for like for like 10K per kill. Now grinding DKs for 40K thats a big difference believe me.

I levelled 66-70 in 5 weeks which for the majority included working full time + Gym + various nights out with errrm dare i say it girlfriend (god forbid, yes you can play KO and have one)

Levelling to 70 doesnt mean you cant have a life - it just means all the time you spend on KO has to be levelling for a few weeks. Some people will mindlessly watch TV for hours, i will watch TV + Level + MSN.... ok i admit i might not be totally committed to the game. Levelling bores the fk out of me i just wanna PK.

Gratz to anyone who gets level 75+ and the first level 80 im sure will be coming soon. That takes serious time and dedication to the game.... for me this game is just a hobby it just fills time when im bored. Thats why getting 70 was a big achievement for me. When i go back to university i wont be able to play half as much (good news for humans).

Bottom line is though, if someone posts about there achievement we should just congratulate them, not call them sad for not having a life, or tell them that their achievement now means nothing, were not here to flame people. A fat person might run 100metres in 20 seconds.... for them thats an achievement lets not take that away...

:wub:

P.S Dro. Im no Nigga, but yeah when it comes to levelling........ id rather not - im now 70 and im already 3 levels behind most in my clan and godknows how many behind zike"the machine"

Amine

Originally posted by morax
    I levelled 66-70 in 5 weeks which for the majority included working full time + Gym + various nights out with errrm dare i say it girlfriend (god forbid, yes you can play KO and have one)
    you kidding me right ? Last time , you told me you are gay h43r: .

Edit : unblock me from msn u #%$?&@%? !!!

T-Mac

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Solstice@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

and 70 is the new 60?

edit: grats btw.
    morax getting it proves it... and afaik he is one lazy lvling nigga[/b]

not all can have exp partys like morax got...

so u cant say 70 is the new 60...this is just wrong.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if u look at it with, 70 is the new 60...now lvl70 is the average lvl to not get owned all the time in cz, unless u got insane gear u aint gonna kill much in cz, while players over 70 can beat whole 6x partys with a warrior and a priest...

morax

Originally posted by Dro
    if u look at it with, 70 is the new 60...now lvl70 is the average lvl to not get owned all the time in cz, unless u got insane gear u aint gonna kill much in cz, while players over 70 can beat whole 6x partys with a warrior and a priest...
    Me and valerferontis nailed about 10 people exping at dks tonight... not even a challenge

As T-Mac said though, i was lucky when it came to levelling i would literally log onto computer log onto game, /pm zike and be levelling within 10 minutes. Id level for 4 hours or so and id have done like 15-20% Easy Exp.

Getting to 70 is still a ballache if you dont like levelling.

Amine shut up :wub:

dean u been pking all night ?

^_^ ^_^

PriesTesS

Grats !

It took me 4 weeks to get 80 % into lvl 72.

It's all bout the time you put in, and yes, how fast u get a good lvl'ing party. I haven't been in a hurry since i got 72.

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by Dro
    zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't means that they have no life *:wacko: , it means that either they spend their time focused on exp, or got enough time playing to have it. But servers are old now, and exp is easier to get, lvl72 means nothing. *
    I don't exp daily, maybe 3 days a week, or 4, depending of what i want, and the days i do ya, it's for arround 5 hours, have reached more, yet i go out almost everyday of the weekend, got classes from monday to friday, do my homework, go out with my parents, watch tv and im at lvl73 almost 74.... If u can focus in lvling instead of pking/farming/whatever, getting high lvls is easy. once again, 72 means nothing
    lol, u should take a look at your cousin(kiero decir primo, noc si esa sea la palabra :x ), he is doing shit @ scholl cuz of ko :wub:

Mario

Originally posted by Dro
    +1

i told same thing when i was 68, that i fell like lv 58 when was a few levels 62 (i was comparing to 72 atm)... so lv 72 is nothin special

TryToSlmMe

dro and mario u r both bad babas, fu u 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast