Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

new idea

This is a discussion on new idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imagian there were those scarecrow things and there was 1 for rogue/mage/warrior/priest you hit them with your best attack and ...
Page: 1

taking_back_sunday

imagian there were those scarecrow things and there was 1 for rogue/mage/warrior/priest
    you hit them with your best attack and who ever hit the hardest got there name on it or something or got a prize....
    then they could have the hardest hit for each lvl and stuff
    there could be like a top 10 for each one, i think it wuold be cool to see how hard some people can hit

NeronDomitius

lvl 80 archer skill would pwn all

would be awesome, but to not make it like 80 dummies they should make for like
    1-9
    10-19
    20-29 and so on..
    and let the dummie have the some special name related to the max dmg'er ^_^ and yeah maybe a price too

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

and the prize would be what? a bus? :P

Banned

how about block chinese ip's on the next server ?
    how about hire gm's who are actively online 16+ hours a day
    how about have more then 5 gm's per server for questions events and such
    how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....
    how about selling it to a company who gives a flying fuck whether or not we pay2play or not

dont get me wrong , i love this game but its just so boring now there is no challenge at all maybe some will flame me but the older players feel the same as me im sure

how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....
    how about selling it to a company who gives a flying fuck whether or not we pay2play or not
    dont get me wrong , i love this game but its just so boring now there is no challenge at all maybe some will flame me but the older players feel the same as me im sure[/b]
    are u serious ? well platinum gonna make a new server suck, but lvling that we all love? come on, we love KO for its pk not for the exp :lol: KO has the most boring exp of all games.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i think maple story has almost the same exp rate XD

but hell no with going back to 3 spot cz trolls, that was hellllllll slow (and i was 63 that time lol)

platinum premium might be disabled, but the mobs that are atm are fine

Banned

it just feels riduculous to play this game for 1 month on a new server and be done , lvl 70 with pwnage gear , i mean it seems like a bit of a challenge would be nice , not pay for the nice prems and kc to get me there in less then a week just seems lame is all

PSYK0SIN

dont get me wrong , i love this game but its just so boring now there is no challenge at all maybe some will flame me but the older players feel the same as me im sure[/b]
    +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Fukk K2 Politics

how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....[/b]
    I actually shivered when reading this....

Zaczaco11

events in american timezones that we can actually attend(cough ft noon bdw in morning/hour befor work gets done with) thats what i'd like

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Nikleo if you think xping is easy go lvl 80..

Hey cutie Senior Member

......then your a retard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    QUOTE(nikleo @ Mar 3 2008, 12:06 AM) *
    how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....[/b]

I actually shivered when reading this.... [/b][/quote]

lmao!!

iiason

exping is boring, pk is nice.

and just coz ur high lvl, don&#39;t mean u have pwnage items. coz ur not the only one dat benefits from plat prem and it&#39;s bonuses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast