Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Item: Cypher Server Ring...

This is a discussion on New Item: Cypher Server Ring... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Allows you to change to another server after server has reached a certain age. Can only change character and player ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Allows you to change to another server after server has reached a certain age. Can only change character and player item no other items allowed. However, can choose any new Class to play.

What do you think?

If an Cypher ring allready costs 55$, what will an server transfer cost then lol.. 150$ ftw? I think you should choose wise on wich server you start. Else start all over

Ye lets start a new server full with 80's

Ye lets start a new server full with 80's[/b]
    If you did read good he said after an certain server age, like after 6 months or what since the server is there

Ye lets start a new server full with 80's[/b]

It's just an idea for discussion, you know like pros and cons. Before talking out of your ass and making yourself look like a retard, you should read the whole post.

It's just an idea for discussion, you know like pros and cons. Before talking out of your ass and making yourself look like a retard, you should read the whole post.[/b]
    hmm olympia and ronark and edana will run empty they would either move to a newer one ore a older one

Zaczaco11

wow does it for $20 so if ko is into any kind of competition they'd do it for cheaper than a cypher ring.

seems like a pretty cool idea. Is this actually a item or did rad invent it? if he did i reckon he could make some profit ahah

Allows you to change to another server after server has reached a certain age. Can only change character and player item no other items allowed. However, can choose any new Class to play.

What do you think?[/b]
    NEVER! If u played pathos u would know what means moved char ... >.>

well id like this one
    go to server where are more polish ppl then in manes (atm like 5 )

yea man its not a bad idea, but it could ruin servers. Though it'd be a great way for k2 to make money cause alot of people would buy i think. I reckon whole clans would jump servers and unbalance stuff bad. Everyone would sell there items for usd in 1 server, then re buy in another. Good idea though if it could be managed.

mrmagic2008

seems too complicated for K2 to execute properly

Im sorry i thought u ment after it has been sealed for a certain time, my bad

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

dont think it would make any big difference, as it would be more valuable than chyoer ring, and chyper ring well it costs alot imo.

If an Cypher ring allready costs 55$, what will an server transfer cost then lol.. 150$ ftw? I think you should choose wise on wich server you start. Else start all over [/b]
    its just that people get bored of theirs servers after certain amt of time.. or some of their irl friends or gg friends started playing on another server or something.

It'll be a good idea~ but what would be better is if they merged some of the servers~~~~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast