Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Items?

This is a discussion on New Items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This thread is asking about New Items, not asking to get some noob saying "yes yes i got a totemic ...
Page: 2

Aba

This thread is asking about New Items, not asking to get some noob saying "yes yes i got a totemic bow" when it isn't even a new item it's been in the database for years, just doesn't drop ingame and sorry i don't spam this forum to get my posts up.
    How could i forget that having a high post count will make me a really cool person.[/b]

shut up man - he was making a joke that's it. he's allowed to do that. I'm sure your post was more beneficial than his

Kluez

Jokes are supposed to be funny and i didn't laugh. Yes my post was more beneficial, i told him that the totemic bow is not a new item as we can see from his post, he thought it was a new item.

It's so rude when someone makes a topic trying to find out something about Knight Online and ignorant people make "Jokes" that aren't funny whatsoever.. Really nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12