Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New kinda bugg

This is a discussion on New kinda bugg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U lose more exp when u have premi? And when u r non premmi u get more exp back? Dont ...
Page: 3

nocomment

U lose more exp when u have premi?

And when u r non premmi u get more exp back?

Dont get it
    Get that fucking avatar off PLEASEE! is so fuckign disturbing bro[/b]
    u lose 2,5% @ prem but when u are prem less u lose 5% and when u got ressed(30 stones) on prem u get 2% but when u get ressed without prem u get 4% get it now?

Mario

u lose 2,5% @ prem but when u are prem less u lose 5% and when u got ressed(30 stones) on prem u get 2% but when u get ressed without prem u get 4% get it now?[/b]
    u not gettin 2% back with premium and 4% w/o, (well its true but...) BUT u get 80% of lost exp, when 30 stond ofc, and ur lost EXP is stored in database so u will get back still same exp, im pretty sure.

StimPack

well this happend to me. i was on L2 and was killing obos (im noob BP). i was 54%. first time killing obos, i killed mage and tryed to kill archer, but he was to strong for me (((((( so i died with no prem, and no ressers at night so i pressed ok,i loose 5%, came back but for warrior, when i tryed to kill the regular mages so they dont hit me when i lure the obo warrior (they die in 1 hit), my judgement fails! and all mobs attacked me and died again, all in 5-10 min! so i was fuck fuck fuck fuck u, and go pissed press ok and went bowl to loose some nps. then i logged of to go L1 to leave it on merchant. but it was full, so i logged in L2 again. And when i filally loged in... SURPRISE im still 54% not 44, i was happy, but the raptor the obo mage gaved me was gone too :S so... minirollback?

i died last week to tower, relogged to m2 and had rollback

alive rollbacked 5 hrs rofl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123